Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2003 7:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a guy who claims he knows Ting Jing, Ping Ding, Dong Pong and
    meshes it with Bjj, Kali, and some Chop Suey brands to sound cool. Maybe he's just a kid but I bet he claims much more. Note he never
    mentions fighting at all but I bet he's gonna be some kind of special secret agent in some rare killing art. I just get that feeling the way he's comin on. Maybe it's dim suey, oops, that Chinese food, but you just watch. Come on, Chris, make my day, tell how old you are and what's your true identity? How's about King Kong?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2003 11:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, chris, come on tell us more about your secert agent art, I smell it from here. I think I hear an echo? No one else will own up to knowing you so maybe it's because they are ashamed?

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    5/23/2003 11:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some reason, I sincerely doubt that "Ting Jing", "Ping Ding" and "Dong Pong" are the names of real Chinese martial arts. Don't ask me why, maybe it's the last time someone asked me if I knew Long Dong or Hung Lo coming back to haunt me...
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."