223983 Bullies, 3869 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:14am

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Read my sig Bullshido has it beat. Quantum Physics and Qi. On the same thread the FBI HRT(Hostage Rescue Team)+_ing _un seminars=FBI does WC.
    No, HRT implimented some WT stuff into their Combat program. NOT WC asshole, learn the difference!! Quit taking what I say out of context and think it proves anything....

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    IF a chunner had been on the plane it wouldn't have crashed becasue we all know they never go to the ground...
    This was really good Jon, I got a laugh.....even if the plane never goes to ground it never crashes, I got the spirt of the humor.

Very shitty video. Exploiting 9/11 what a shame! We should just do nothing, else we be labeled exploiters.....hey I seem to remember a BJJ instructor actually trained one of the 9/11 hijakers! How does that fit in here,.. BJJ wins again?

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 5:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Exploiting 9/11 what a shame! We should just do nothing, else we be labeled exploiters.....hey I seem to remember a BJJ instructor actually trained one of the 9/11 hijakers! How does that fit in here,.. BJJ wins again?
    You miss the point. How is this video any different from any other of a billion other shitty chunner videos? How is the "spaz out with chainpunches" defense especially applicable to terrorists? Why did it even have to be set onboard a commercial airliner when the techniques used are so standard chunning fare they might as well have been demonstrating in a hallway in a kindergarten?

It's trying to sell itself because of terrorist fear and THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE WING CHUN bullshit. THAT is reprehensible, the shittyness of the techniques notwithstanding. Unless WC were to devise some special anti-terrorist techniques that makes religious zealots explode violently on impact, this tape is just more chunning + scare tactics.

And I hope you have a jugular of kevlar, because otherwise that backgrab-knife defense would have gotten you killed. But so would 99% of any other defense you could think of in that situation. Basically, you're fucked.

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 5:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey I seem to remember a BJJ instructor actually trained one of the 9/11 hijakers! How does that fit in here,.. BJJ wins again?
    Yeah, it's too bad the hijackers weren't trained in WC. That way they'd have gotten their asses beat 2 seconds after they left their seats and the planes would have been saved.

*cheap shot*

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 8:55am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Yeah, it's too bad the hijackers weren't trained in WC. That way they'd have gotten their asses beat 2 seconds after they left their seats and the planes would have been saved.

*cheap shot*
    Yeah, a sport fighter wouldn't know how to use a comment like that on the street.

Posted On:
    4/29/2006 1:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hehehehe....I was gone for a day and I am glad no one flamed my joke....Ya, WC shouldn't sell itself using 9/11, and neither should anyone else. The only point is your gonna die in that situation anyway, so go down fighting. Maybe you can save the day, or atleast thwart the real aims of the terrorists.

But saying ALL __ng __un is marketing it was too bold so I had to but in the BJJ trained Terrorists reference, just for an equally rediculous blanket statement...

I feel bad for the trainer that has to live with that mistake.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/evid...ort_in_us.html
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    Jarrah took classes in various combat techniques, including full-contact boxing, kick-boxing and the Brazilian martial art of Kopthaikido
    What the hell is Kopthaikido anyway. I saw the guy on a TV documentry a few years ago and I am pretty sure he was BJJ type trainer. atleast his Gi had alot of patches on it:laughing5

http://www.post-gazette.com/headline...ainstoryp7.asp

Quote Originally Posted by article
    Bert Rodriguez thinks it was the flier that drew in Ziad Jarrah. He turned up at US-1 Fitness in Dania Beach, just north of Miami, in May after Rodriguez put out a handbill saying, "Assert yourself." It explained that Rodriguez had trained police and federal agents in close-quarters hand-fighting.

Most martial arts students don't train directly with Rodriguez, who has a staff of instructors. But Jarrah, Rodriguez said, "specifically came to train with me."

He paid $500 cash for a series of 10 lessons. Then, when those were done, he returned and peeled off $500 in cash for another 10.

At 5 feet, 11 inches and about 180 pounds, Jarrah surprised Rodriguez with his stamina. The training included flat-out fighting. At one point, the trainer went at the student with a baseball bat to teach him disarming techniques.

The young man, who told Rodriguez he was training to become a pilot, could go 10, 15 or 20 minutes in unrelenting combat. The battle techniques Jarrah came to learn involved thinking -- figuring out ways to make an opponent's moves work against him; throwing attackers off-balance; keeping composure under stress.
    Kinda lends value to the old fashion notion of stretching out the basics to new students untell they earn the rights to learn the real stuff.

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    DTT vs Sirc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2006 1:43pm

Style: Anything that works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all,

New here, I joined just because of this thread. I searched for this Burt Rodreguez guy and his martial art and I came up with NOTHING.

I am calling BS on this whole thing. Even his MA was not on any Google search, nor Altavista.

Anybody who teaches professionally would be all over this kind of publisity, if for nothing else then to clear his name of any involement in the plot.

This is just one more BS element of the whole BS story of what really went down on that day and on that plane.

Back on topic, the WC demo in the video was idiotic and that scrawny girl would have been taken out after her first weak attempt at being a savior.

Posted On:
    5/01/2006 8:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted two links. They were hard to find. I got some more and he was on a documentry about 9/11 after it happened. His gym comes up on the Map in Maimi if you goggle search for just the gym. He also comes up as a pro trainer. also, an art student in Maimi has the same name....try harder. Welcome to the board, someone will soon tell you to fix your style field.....

Ya, great publicity....."I am sorry I taught the Jackers how to takedown Flight attendants with elbows to the neck,...." What ever....

DTT vs Sirc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2006 11:24pm

Style: Anything that works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted two links. They were hard to find. I got some more and he was on a documentry about 9/11 after it happened. His gym comes up on the Map in Maimi if you goggle search for just the gym. He also comes up as a pro trainer. also, an art student in Maimi has the same name....try harder. Welcome to the board, someone will soon tell you to fix your style field.....

Ya, great publicity....."I am sorry I taught the Jackers how to takedown Flight attendants with elbows to the neck,...." What ever....
    Thanks, I did not see the links. I only did two searches and came up with nothing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/02/2006 12:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, HRT implimented some WT stuff into their Combat program. NOT WC asshole, learn the difference!! Quit taking what I say out of context and think it proves anything.
    I don't play the WC/WT/VT/WT name game. Since it has been explained it is more a trade mark issue than a real style difference. :bsflag:

Context? Before or after your out of context FBI statements. Nowhere on the original thread do you say HRT. You only say FBI untill we(wagamichi myself) called you out.

Here you said:

WT is used by police all over Europe and by the FBI. so is alot of other stuff.....Marine Recon has had training from Emin Boztepe. Both India and China Police force have had trainng from Leung Ting.

Just because you don't know about it doesn't make it true....
    Thats funny, since I have had a seminar with an FBI agent (Ret) who runns a security company now. He said they do use it. Also, there are numerous photos of Sifu Emin training them....plus letters thanking him....
    Notice no reference to the HRT.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567