Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 3:25pm

Style: Korean Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. I enjoy shooting holes in things and blowing **** up.
    2. I actually do enjoy hunting.
    3. Its my right and responsibility to be armed as part of the "unorganized militia" recognized by the supreme court.
    4. After tearing my achilles I can no longer run like a track star if I am in a bad situation.
    5. I live in the LBC/South LA and the police like to disappear when **** hits the fan. Riots, home invasions, and earthquakes do happen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 8:24pm

Style: hackery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Annatrocity's story is too fucking cool. Coming from videogames.

I guess if they made disclaunchers, I would be a firearms owner. ;)

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 9:16pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Fitts
    Sorry Kat. Proper gun handling is proper gun handling, regardless.

Yeah, yeah. I'm an asshole.

If you are, so am I. It drives me crazy when I see someone mishandle a weapon. Jackassery leads to NDs which lead to fatal accidents and gun bans named after dead people.
    I had this CRAZY uncle teach me weapons handling over 10 days in the deserts of eastern Washington when I was 14. He was normally a nice easygoing Scottish guy, but if I even looked at my single shot bolt action .22 rifle wrong he'd flip the **** out. Now I handle weapons better than many other soldiers, and I have yet to be outshot by a fellow officer, (but that's not saying much, is it?)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 9:25pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I'm a youngster and I can't own my own firearms just yet, and my parents are really the kind that accept the fact that I would like to learn how to handle a gun.

I do plan on obtaining one once I get out on my own, and I plan on practicing feverishly with it.

I believe in owning a gun for a few reasons really.
    Foremostly I believe it is best summed up by the fact that I rather hate the rest of humanity and have no faith in its ability to preserve this tenative state of a lack of any real oppression here in the U.S.
    I have seen nothing to demostrate that my fellow man is capable of being sensible and intelligent on the whole, thus it is my responsibility as set out by the goddamn founders of this country to bear arms and make sure that I fight to the bitter end against tyranny and anything that would try to take my liberty and freedom away from me.

It is my duty as a fucking human BEING to make sure that I can and will do my part in the preservation of human deceny and try desperately to cling to the last vestiges of the human ideal. That is why I am interested in fire arms, because one day there is going to be a revolution of necessity in order to once again overthrow that which has become corrupted and benign,
    and when that day comes, the revolution will know where I stand.

Also, they are fucking AWESOME.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 9:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Gnujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought a gun because I felt that my life was threatened. But then I figured why not have fun with it as well, so I'm competing in IDPA and USPSA next month.
    Legendary Street Fighter

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 8:03am

Style: Arnis, judo, Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    If you are, so am I. It drives me crazy when I see someone mishandle a weapon. Jackassery leads to NDs which lead to fatal accidents and gun bans named after dead people.
    I am also in the asshole catagorie. I have to say that even for photos it bothers me when people are unsafe with firearms. I understand that they made sure that these weapons were properly saftied however, I alway try to look at it from the perspective of influence. If someone sees me do it, it might encourage others to do it. This can work for both good and bad.

Finger on the trigger bad. It violates 2 rules......
    1st (and the most important) Treat any gun as if it were loaded at all times.

2nd do not put you finger on the trigger until you are ready to fire.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 10:28am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, you guys keep harping about her finger on the trigger. Big Fucking Deal!

How about telling her not to cup the butt of the gun? Anything with a kick larger than her plinker and she's in for a serious ouchie. This is what makes her look like a noob, not where her index finger is put during a photo shoot.

sheesh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 10:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Saftey conerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    You know, you guys keep harping about her finger on the trigger. Big Fucking Deal!

How about telling her not to cup the butt of the gun? Anything with a kick larger than her plinker and she's in for a serious ouchie. This is what makes her look like a noob, not where her index finger is put during a photo shoot.

sheesh.
    Well technically she looks likes more like noob for not being safe with the gun. Anyone with a firearms safty background should have a problem wiht the finger in the trigger guard. I personally enjoy teasing Kid and Anna about this. I also think one of the best thing for saftey is harping on it until people get it right.

Thanks for the input Tom.
    PT
    Last edited by Planktime; 4/25/2006 11:40am at .

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gun safety is for sober assholes and pussies who care about their upstairs neighbors.

Tell me you've never created a such a work of art you fucking hypocrite! :smile:

http://www.livingwilderness.com/odds/deersign.html
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 4/25/2006 11:23am at . Reason: hotlinking

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2006 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Gun safety is for sober assholes and pussies who care about their upstairs neighbors.

Tell me you've never created a such a work of art you fucking hypocrite! :smile:

http://www.livingwilderness.com/odds/deersign.html
    I have not. Any picture I have taken of a fire arm either involved it lieing flat on a table/floor or if I or someone is holding it they have their finger OFF the trigger. Do you need me to post some of you when ig et home?

PT
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast