Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:32am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet the prosecutor would love to get a print out of the posts. a jury would love that.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:43am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats an devilishly good idea, Wagamichi.

Matt Stone should be able to help run down the trouble he can get into in a military trial since he's a JAG guy.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 12:00pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing like getting slapped with good old article 125!

¡Viva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:29am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is some white trash **** right here.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:15pm

Style: fang shen do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have read Ashida Kim's book Secrets of the Ninja. While it is a very well written and interesting book on ninjitsu and far removed from Bullshiddo, I remarked while reading it that it is also potentially dangerous. It could just as easily be called "breaking and entering for dummies," "murder from behind for dummies" or "how to escape police for dummies." Not that this has anything to do with the accused pedophile, a teacher is not responsible for what his student does with the information I'm just saying that if he had any close contact with AK he would be in very very good physical ability to commit practically any crime.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:26pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick the Ripper
    I have read Ashida Kim's book Secrets of the Ninja. While it is a very well written and interesting book on ninjitsu and far removed from Bullshiddo, I remarked while reading it that it is also potentially dangerous. It could just as easily be called "breaking and entering for dummies," "murder from behind for dummies" or "how to escape police for dummies." Not that this has anything to do with the accused pedophile, a teacher is not responsible for what his student does with the information I'm just saying that if he had any close contact with AK he would be in very very good physical ability to commit practically any crime.

I truely hope you kill yourself in the near future.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "How to fiddle kids for dummies" is the super-secret invisible ninja chapter in the secret compartment in 'Secrets of the Ninja'.

No idea whether 'Ron' is guilty or not, but he sure does come across as a jackass in that thread. He just sounds dumb and violent.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you think that an Ashida Kim book is "well written" and "far removed form Bullshiddo" all I can say is that you are close to being fatally niave. AK is PURE Bullshido at its best, not to mention he's plagarized many of his books and filled ther rest in with Ninjer fantasy BS.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsufubu
    "How to fiddle kids for dummies" is the super-secret invisible ninja chapter in the secret compartment in 'Secrets of the Ninja'.

No idea whether 'Ron' is guilty or not, but he sure does come across as a jackass in that thread. He just sounds dumb and violent.
    Go to E-Budo.com and do a search on RON COLLINS. Then try and not let your head explode.:laughing1
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 5:43pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Actually, a lot of that book is merely plagarized World War II combatives. Look at Applegate's manual on knife stuff to see AK's silent kills.

"Forbidden Fighting Techniques of the Ninja" actually plagarizes, word for word, a page from Jigoro Kano's "Kodokan Judo". He directly copies the information on resucitation.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast