--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Police BJJ WTF??

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 1:27am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now he's claiming that he was trying to save the children, ah whatever. But I'm sharing it, since he's entitled to deny whatever the charges are against him, which he's not being to clear about in the first place.

"In order to be a sex offender I have to have had sex or touched them in a sexual way... Telling someone to stand up to their parents who are pimping them out, beating them and such isn't a sex offender it's protecting the children, I'm Military Police, I have no juristdiction. So I tried to convense the girl who was being beaten and molested by her father to turn him in...

But as in most cases of child modlesters, they are (a) family and (b) have convenced the child that what they are doing is an act of love. I was trying to put an end to this type of pathetic, inhumane, abusive, and sick behavior.

Genius, whats your real name? Who are you to make that call? Why so quick to point fingers? You only prove my point that "certain people" don't want their little play houses shut down. But don't worry I'll turn this into a military operation one way or another...

See if justice was being served then why are they covering up the evidence, an audio tape I have with the girls confessions, and the hall way security camera footage where my civil rights are being violated."

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 1:37am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You have a right to a trial by a jury of your pe-"
    "**** that! I need to burn! Send me to a military tribunal, I have a spot in Guantanamo, goddamnit!"

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 1:39am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Note to self, Ron also doesn't seem to realize that if his criminal case gets transferred into military court JAG will not be his friends. =)

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 3:24am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not convinced he's in the military. For someone so young, he sure has led a VERY exiting life.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is Ron Collins. I he infamous for being FULL OF ****.

I wouldn't believe a word until I see court documents and reports.

This is the same guy the cliamed up and down that he learned some super secert Ninja technique from a Japanese but kept writing it wrong. Not only wrong but something no native japanese speaker would say. Even when a born and raised Japanese national told him he was wrong he STILL maintained his delusion.

So I hope he does go to prison and meets Bubba. He'll probably come back with some BS prision stories on how he used is Ninjer skills to avoid being raped.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    I'm not convinced he's in the military. For someone so young, he sure has led a VERY exiting life.
    Yes most of it probably fabricated. As far as as being in the military I think he may have enlisted, I did get an email from him years ago when he said he was in Korea, however I can't seem to find him on AKO. There is NO Ron/Ronnie/Ronald Collins listed in AKO as an MP. EVERY US Army Active, Reserved, and National Gaurd has an AKO account, its mandatory. So he was either in and he got out or never finished Basic.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:07am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He sounds like a colourful individual.
    I hope he enjoys his quality time with Bubba.

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Note to self, Ron also doesn't seem to realize that if his criminal case gets transferred into military court JAG will not be his friends. =)
    Especially in a matter like this. He'd get worse and is more likely to LOSE in a Military trial if only a FRACTION of this is true. If the girl is underage thats all that is needed to fry him on several articles.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:31am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was classy to call the girl he's accused of interfering with a bitch and a slut. Real top drawer.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast