Sponsored Links Spacer Image

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:17pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ashida Kim follower upset over jail time

From what I have read on this thread, one of AKs boys seems to be going to prison for what he implies is a sex crime against a 13 year old girl.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=707.topic

In no way am I making any acertation of Mr. Collin's innocent or guilt, and others should refrain from doing so as well. The courts will weigh the evidence and decide his fate. Although he claims he will seek assitance from JAG, (military lawyers,) to do so could result in a much stiffer sentence in a military prison.

In another thread he threatens the lives of public servants in Virginia.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=742.topic

This individual runs a martial arts school in Beckley, VA.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:36pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's his disjoined post.

"Here is the story, I met these girls when I was working at the mall. They are both like 13, their parents would drop them off for like 6 to 12 hours during the summer, everyday they where out of school. One of these girls, throws herself at any man who will talk to her & desided she wanted me. I said of course "No way..." and used every excuse in the book, and then some really creative ones.
    You know me I'm a @#%$ softy, and I like to try and keep people from making the same mistakes I have. We have all heard some of my stories. Anyway the bitches dad thinks since I was getting 15K sign on bonus and I have a few books out. I'd be perfect to sue and they tried to say I was at her house giving her alcohol and all that bull @#%$."

1) He blames a 13 year old for being a slut, ignoring the issue of whether she can properly give consent.
    2) He says her parents went after him because they thought he had money even though according to him this is a criminal action.

"At my pre-trial my ******-ass bitch of public pretender, won't do anything but tell me to take the plea bargon. The arresting officer illegally enter the conference room with me and my lawer and starts talking about the thing and the thing and additional charges. For all us law enforcement guys, we know if there are additional charges they can be brought in upto one year, but can not be brought up during the case. When I asked him about the additional charges he wanted to get arguementative."

3) According to him, he had 15K coming in and shouldn't even qualify for a public defender. 15K buys a lot of lawyering, its his mistake if he didn't spend it properly.

4) He works at a mall and is 'law enforcement'? Errr, not if he's a mall guard.

"When I saw the security video of him attacking me. Unfortunately for him the little bastard can't fight worth a damn. Police BJJ sucks. They made threatening phone calls to my family and friends threatening to take their lives. I called the FBI but got the same bull @#%$, so I'm making this a JAG affair and that even if I have to go Rambo up here in Beckely, I will...
    Anything happens to my mom or the girl I love, I will hunt them down and it will make a Rob Zombie movie look like a day at a church picnic..."

5) Huh, we're no longer on the case with a minor and have shifted to yet another alleged crime with no explanation.

6) This is in a criminal court in Virginia how does JAG get involved? He works at a mall for christsake.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:38pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This demonstrates that fourth rate people (Ashida) attract fifth rate followers :)

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:49pm

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you know, there are those 1404(a) transfers from state criminal court to military tribunals! It's in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure!

:)
    --
    L.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 11:01pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron has told some very tall tales. Take what he says with a grain of salt. According to him he beat up a police officer, can't afford a lawyer, yet is out of jail and still posting on internet forums.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 11:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being accused of paedophilia is a pretty strange story to make up. At least beating up a policeman is tough.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 11:53pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Well, you know, there are those 1404(a) transfers from state criminal court to military tribunals! It's in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure!

:)
    No I didn't know that! God that would suck as a defendant.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 12:25am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would REALLY suck as a prisoner. Military law does not look kindly upon substantiated paedophilia. Nor do military prisoners, guards, or judges. He'd be looking at a summary court-martial at the least.

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 12:39am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And just for the record we are not accusing him of being a paedophile, we simply don't know. But it seems like he's saying that he is either being accused of sexual misconduct or feeding alcohol to minors.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 12:40am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    No I didn't know that! God that would suck as a defendant.
    Prosecutor: "Well your honor... we just didn't feel like the jury was going to convict the guy... so we thought getting some military officers to be the finders of fact would be better for our case."

Judge: "Well, I see no problem with forcing a military tribunal to apply civilian law! Motion granted!"
    --
    L.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast