Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From http://www.kickboxingsites.com/bsk/index.cfm?page=7

"Te Ashi-Do Jutsu is a combination of Tae Kwon do, a Korean military martial art, and Taiho Jutsu, a Japanese police martial art. Developed in 1993, this style aims to combine traditional training with street effective defence techniques. "

Intriguing. So it's a TMA dojo masquarading as a RBSD school.

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 10:23am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    From http://www.kickboxingsites.com/bsk/index.cfm?page=7

"Te Ashi-Do Jutsu is a combination of Tae Kwon do, a Korean military martial art, and Taiho Jutsu, a Japanese police martial art. Developed in 1993, this style aims to combine traditional training with street effective defence techniques. "

Intriguing. So it's a TMA dojo masquarading as a RBSD school.

Sounds more like a Karated up police defensive tactics program. I see krav maga on there so you know it is standerd Pressure point controle tactics along with "Awarense" training. You Know! How to avoid the fight.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 5:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hang on a moment, nobody seems to have picked up on the little fishes on the banner. That's a Christian sign, that is. So you'll be saved for sure.

As for what he's teaching, it looks like it's for kids. 'Stranger Danger' is a slogan used in schools to stop kids getting into perverts' cars. As for items like 'self-respect' and all that stuff, it just sounds like it's for losers and children.

The sign looks American, and that's a bad thing in this country. Certainly LOOKS like a McDojo. Anybody fancy a visit?
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 7:55pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He may be a warlord but I am t3h Warhog! Beat that my little piglets.

Ehm, on the Tring (huh?) martial arts school or what it is, where our C. Allen seems to be an instructor they have a kickboxing-class, with belts? Over t-shirts and regular pants!? I just don't understand why people use thoose belts when they don't wear a Gi...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 8:19pm

Style: ex-Judo starting bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why the hell does a warlord have to be certified? There are plenty of real warlords in unstable countries in Afghanistan, Africa, etc.

Hopefully some of the real ones will erase him from existence when they find this out

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 2:58am

Style: Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a "certified tool".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 10:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame"

I am reeeaaallly getting tired of this one.

"Martial Arts Hall of Fame" reminds me of those "Who's Who in <insert your hobby, here>" books that companies market to middle schools & high schools. I was in "Who's Who in Band" and "Who's Who in something else (academics??)". You know how I got "inducted"? My parents shelled out some $$$ to the company. That's it. ...and you know what? I sucked in band.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 11:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just what the hell is it about "martial arts" that attracts these ridiculous levels of stupidity among people. It seems to get wierder and wierder by the minute! It's insane...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2006 11:36pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRedbeard
    Just what the hell is it about "martial arts" that attracts these ridiculous levels of stupidity among people. It seems to get wierder and wierder by the minute! It's insane...
    Because there havent been any movies where stamp collecting and stitching warm blankets saves the world and looks badass.

Oh also, Matt, I would hate for your MA's resume to be scientifically inaccurate. You would want to list your warlord certification as gained through diffusion, as osmosis only applies to water.
    Unless, you were going to say become a PIRATE warlord, in which case I'm pretty sure you could swing that one by osmosis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2006 11:19am

Style: JKD, MuayThai, BJJ, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is Kickboxerciseing
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12