Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 1:53am

Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ninja Nerd also a FMA Grand-slapster

Has anyone here ever heard of Richard Van Donk? I found some interesting links recently. It turns out that he is more that he is some knid of all encompassing martial arts "master". Van Dork is a 15th degree black belt ninja who is also a grandmaster in an FMA system known as De Cuerdas Eskrima and on enlightend warrior sage. Wait, there's more. He's offering distance learning courses!!! :XXpuke:

Have alook at the links:

http://www.bushindo.com/

http://www.enlightenedwarriors.com/

http://www.ninjutsu.com/home.shtml

http://www.blackbeltcourse.com/

http://decuerdaseskrima.com/index.shtml

Try not to laugh too hard.

I'll bet you ten bucks that he does LARP D&D too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the Bushindo Page:

"Future of BushindoTM
    Over the next few years we will grow from a web presence offering products, services, and home studies to a full online university to a brain-mind research center to an indoor/outdoor year round BushindoTM Martial Arts training facility to a full live-in Sacred Arts Community of individuals who are committed to making a difference in ourselves and the world around us. Designs and plans are now being completed for funding purposes which may make our dreams a reality sooner. "

And then we're going to be lifted up to the stars and cruise through the universe with some really cool space aliens that like us!!! Pass the Kool Aid, man.

"TEMPLE AND COMMUNITY VISION
    Why can't we all get along?" Well our dream is to make it happen in at least one place in the World. Create a small Heaven On Earth if you will community of like-minded people. Co-Shared communities where we can play dance celebrate our lives. We envision that if done right we could all work a little together in such a way that we are all well provided for. If you have an interest or think you can help in making this vision a reality please contact us at temple@Bushindo.com "

This sure sounds like the formation of a cult to me. I hope that nobody is buying into that.

Check out the products page and see just how deep the BS gets.
    Last edited by Blue Collar; 4/10/2006 3:59am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 6:36am

Style: Koei-Kan, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's made the rounds here before. I haven't seen anything on him for a while though. It's always good to revisit these idiots. He redid his website by the looks of it. I think he used to be one of the pictures in the old Bullshido banner.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 6:46am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He running a McDojo when mail away Black Belt programs and such. However, he isn't Bullshido. He has a legit lineage from Massaki Hatsumi in Bujunkan Budo Taijutsu.

Nothing new here. Do a little research before posting fucktard.

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 6:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being in the Bujinkan, yes I've heard of him. Mostly through smack talk from my training mates. My instrcutor says he's wacked out, possibly mentally ill and when my instructor was standing next to him in Japan, watching Hatsumi demonstrate, Donk turned to him and said "Did you see the sparks coming out of Hatsumi's fingers?" My sensei said "No" then DVD (Dick Van Donk) said "Oh, that's right. You can't see them." I know a guy who has one of his training videos, he said it sucks. (mind you I don't know what his criteria for "suck" is.)

Edited to add: OMG I just went to his website, has been updated and I just read about that "I'm Jesus the alien psychic healer" stuff. If he really belives all that then he's a very disturbed individual.
    Last edited by Virus; 4/10/2006 6:59am at .

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 7:06am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    He running a McDojo when mail away Black Belt programs and such. However, he isn't Bullshido. He has a legit lineage from Massaki Hatsumi in Bujunkan Budo Taijutsu.

Being in the Bujinkan makes some one legit?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 7:15am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Van Donk has supposedly been able to rip a guys esophagus out FROM THE INSIDE while being RNCed. According to the fable, as told by Dale Sageo, Van Donk passed out but awoke to the guy being horrified of him and had to go to the hospital. So he must be tH3 d3@D3!y!!!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 8:49am

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Van Donk has supposedly been able to rip a guys esophagus out FROM THE INSIDE while being RNCed. According to the fable, as told by Dale Sageo, Van Donk passed out but awoke to the guy being horrified of him and had to go to the hospital. So he must be tH3 d3@D3!y!!!!!
    Nah, that was Jack Hoban, not RVD.

RVD's just kind of a dingus. The only useful thing he's done is the translation work on things like _Togakure-ryu Ninpo Taijutsu_ and the esoteric Buddhism material.

Interesting that he's pulling a Stephen Hayes and trying to sell enlightenment now under the banner Bushindo.
    Last edited by Fitz; 4/10/2006 8:56am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ah, but I did do a little research before posting, His involvement in FMA wasn't something that was brought to the forefront. Kindly read the while post before pushing the insult button, fucktard. (I owed you that one, no backsies.)

What's really shocking to me is that there are people that are still so enamored with the the "mystical ninja" that this weirdo can actually make a living at this. Is this a simple case of marketing genius or just somebody preying on the unknowing public?

Being part of bujinkan with a cetrifiacte from Hatsumi certainly does not mean someone isn't bullshido. I've heard some first hand accounts of pay-ola concerning Hatsumi. For the right amount of money you can have whatever certificate you want.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ah, but I did do a little research before posting, His involvement in FMA wasn't something that was brought to the forefront. Kindly read the while post before pushing the insult button, fucktard. (I owed you that one, no backsies.)

What's really shocking to me is that there are people that are still so enamored with the the "mystical ninja" that this weirdo can actually make a living at this. Is this a simple case of marketing genius or just somebody preying on the unknowing public?

Being part of bujinkan with a cetrifiacte from Hatsumi certainly does not mean someone isn't bullshido. I've heard some first hand accounts of pay-ola concerning Hatsumi. For the right amount of money you can have whatever certificate you want.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast