I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    I get the feeling that he's a pretty nice guy with a smart ass sense of humor and a general intolerance for stupidity who happens to like to goof around on the internet.

Just to clarify I wan't talking about his everyday personality more his in ring fighter persona.

The fact that in the video he takes some ( and by some I mean a lot) of very good shots and shrugs them off and keeps on going is something I don't think you can teach. You're either tough like that or not.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    Wait till you see the nut choke.
    That ain't nothing. WC has teh d31dl3 nut trapping. You slap one until it flies and crosses over the other one. That's the stuff from nightmares... nightmares I tell ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Actually, the nutlock takedown is one of the first TKD techniques I learned.

I'm serious.
    Lemme guess. You lunge into what looks like a single-leg takedown, but instead of finishing it, you grab your opponent's nuts with both hands and let yourself drop off as if you were doing bungee jumping? Did I guess that one right?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:17am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    Lemme guess. You lunge into what looks like a single-leg takedown, but instead of finishing it, you grab your opponent's nuts with both hands and let yourself drop off as if you were doing bungee jumping? Did I guess that one right?
    Nah.

Slip the punch and cover with your lead hand, shoot your cross hand between the guy's legs and grab his meat. Pull back and lift, while your lead hand throws him across your lead leg.

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    could some one post a link to this video that started all this?

I woul like to see it.
    There ya go http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32032

It goes without saying that anyone who keeps headbutting a knee and shrug it off like if it was nothing has balls the size of papayas. Maybe Omega has a neanderthal-like skeletal structure or something :5dunce:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Nah.

Slip the punch and cover with your lead hand, shoot your cross hand between the guy's legs and grab his meat. Pull back and lift, while your lead hand throws him across your lead leg.
    :bowdown:

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 11:26am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You like?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 12:10pm

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again, all these "nut-" variation of subs and takedowns is Basically Just Judo. Damn you BJJ nut riders and TKDists.

It's called 球破壊者 (Ball breaker).

insert sarcasm.

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 12:22pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup...구파괴자...

It's found in 平安五段/평안오단...I can't recall the Hanja for the actual technique name...

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 1:53pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What was the question again?

Posted On:
    4/20/2006 1:58pm

supporting memberstaff