232362 Bullies, 3798 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    4/17/2006 11:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry, another _ill _lmore thread...

Phil, phinally, reluctantly, triumphantly, lays his cards on the table.

Any of you doubters, doubt no longer. Phil never really talked about his combat experience before, but now, the truth is out.

I, for one, am now totally convinced of his authority on the subject of self defence and no longer harbour any suspicion that he is a deluded, verbose moron.

Demon Lord is actually based in part on the experiences I had in real life (which is why I say it is a true story, more or less). When I was in college I was a member of a heavily armed occult group, whose focus was exploring and/or resisting the allegedly strong spiritual and otherworldly forces focused around the Southern Tier area (sounds pretty implausible, no?). It was during my time with this group that I got my initial training in knives and martial arts. This is why (you'll forgive me, I hope) I tend to scoff when people claim that because I don't have a black belt or some seminar paper in some style I must lack experience or knowledge.

Yes, that's right folks. Oh, if you must know, my experience comes from being in the ghostbusters at college.

Are you impressed yet?

How about now?

No? What about THIS!

He has booze and cigarrettes... he MUST be cool and know about te fighting and slef derfence!

Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 12:05am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 12:24am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe that someone who's actually fought zombies would look upon ground-fighting with such disdain.

Nevertheless, Phil did gain a great deal of experience fighting off various creatures of the night. In fact, by the time he graduated college, he was just 400 experience points shy of being a level 12 ranger. How many black belts can claim to have flown so high so soon?

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:43am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The vicious cycle of __il and Bullshido

1.) __il Thread shows up on Bullshido.

2.) __il makes a thread on PB complaining about his critics aka Bullshido where it becomes obvious that he takes any and all mockery very seriously, exaggerating his own importance to Bullshido to epic proportions. Bullshido largely ignores him.

3.) PB members chime in about how everyone at Bullshido is a ***** for not calling __il to debate. Dan (King of making **** up and the extraneous " 's") Webre makes a post implying how hardcore he is. There is general agreement that most PBers hate "jacked up roidfreak jocks."

4.) Occasionally, someone goes over to PB to attempt to debate __il. Usually a person none of us would pick out as a prime Bullshido delegate. Regardless of intelligence, __il bans them for disagreeing with him.

5.) Everyone misses the point. People at PB continue with large amounts of anti-Islamic humor. Bullshido gives __il's website hits and notoreity, thereby increasing his "fame" and shooting itself in the foot. __il's sense of self-importance increases. His chilidish inability to take even minor criticism remains.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Seriously guys, if you want to hurt __il, just ignore him. You're just beating a dead horse anyway.
    Last edited by Cassius; 4/18/2006 1:52am at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 10:56am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey
    I can't believe that someone who's actually fought zombies would look upon ground-fighting with such disdain.

Nevertheless, Phil did gain a great deal of experience fighting off various creatures of the night. In fact, by the time he graduated college, he was just 400 experience points shy of being a level 12 ranger. How many black belts can claim to have flown so high so soon?
    +1

Pure fucking gold.

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 10:59am

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Are you crazy ground fighting with zombies is asking to get bit, which in the long run will ruin your ****!

**edited for syntax mistake**

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 11:01am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm not sure which is more sad that I actually know what the hell you are talking about or fact that I spent some (ok ton) of my time during youth to gain the D&D knowledge to recognize it...

Edit: On personal note, ranger??? ranger?!!! i'd think more of cleric.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 11:29am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I went to college in the Sourthen Teir. For you non update state New Yorkers that the area of New York with Ithaca (Cornell is there), Binghamton and Syracuse.

With all that occult activity I am lucky to get out alive. Must be cause I'm a ninja. Its a fact ghost are scared of ninjas.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 11:32am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    With all that occult activity I am lucky to get out alive. Must be cause I'm a ninja. Its a fact ghost are scared of ninjas.
    Cuz you talk too much and your **** stinks.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 11:49am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I found proof of _hil's story. So looking at the sat imagery from the years before I went to college, you can see an obvious Occult presence in Upstate New York.

However after _hil's actions we can see he won part of the battle.

The 2 presences in Ithaca and Binghamton are libreal hippy college students summoning dark magic. Phil has yet to defeat them.

Wait what is that West of Ithaca! Look like the occult forces are regrouping. With Phil save us?
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast