Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 3:27am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Sounds like a guy I would find to be hilarious.

If he does martial arts, you should invite him to Bullshido.
    Yeah, he is funny, but it's in an entirely zen way. Most of the time the funniest things he says and does are completely right off the hip and are his really honest and true feelings. It's funny because it's pretty much the rudest thing you could think of anyone saying about anything. He'd probably call Jeff in the wheelchair from the above example a douchebag to his face even today. He's honest for damn sure, but, damn it, he certainly has a tendency to rub people the wrong way. Don't know how well he'd mix here. He's the kind of guy that would give the bird to a little old woman for cutting him off in traffic accidentally. Don't know how well he'd mesh here.

Besides, he doesn't practice any martial art and believes in the good ol' boy school of self defence; ie, a loaded gun.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:23am

Style: Decline to State

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    He's the kind of guy that would give the bird to a little old woman for cutting him off in traffic accidentally.
    I like him already.

Professional Lurker

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: None at the moment.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Hooley
    I read "Wesker" as "Wanker".

Oh, the hilarity.
    I think I like 'Wanker" better. :ohyeah:

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 11:02am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    WTF :) Where the heck did you find that one??? Or you have some Shakespeare in you??? :5dunce:
    It's a band called sublime.

They are pretty good but a bit overplayed on college campuses.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is why college rocks... last night I was talking to a good friend of mine who is a bartender and pledge mom for one of the sororitys...
    I was bitching at her for being late to pick me up to go to dollar beer night at one of the bars and she said "Will you feel better if I sacrifice a virgin to you?"
    One of her girls has decided to cash in her "V card" and it turns out I am the man for the job.

It really doesn't get better than that.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 4:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be gentle, you stud, you.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223