Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No

here it is

In a nutshell

Jerks hit on chicks until one says yes

That is the mystical tau of the jerk everyone bitches about

Jerks just hit on chicks until one says yes. That's all there is too it.

It is not "all chicks dig jerks" it is simply "Jerks all work to get chicks"

As proof - - did you ever see a physically imposing, emotionally abusive asshole that just sat in the corner, and have women just run up to him and say "let me suck it?"

Not very goddamn often

Those sleezy guys that you see that ALWAYS have a woman on their bitch seat and you are like "why him and not me"

It is low standards + shotgun approach + motorcycle. That's how you do it.

And also a positive occurance fallacy whereby you assume none of the single people you know (include self) are jerks.

Why am I so sure of this?

Because if all it took was being a "jerk" or having some supposed chaotic bent I would be fucking too hard to type right now.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 12:29pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ditto.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 12:55pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a scientific fact that a lot of men act like pussies and would do anything, including throwing reason, dignity and self-respect out of the window, to get women's approval and thus get some furry guchie.

It is also a scientific fact that a lot of women act on emotion rather than reason, they never know exactly what the helll they really want out of a man, have accumulated a ton of baggage over time, and are always attracted to a man that exudes confidence. Doesn't matter is the man is truly a masculine gent or a wanker. As long as he shows confidence, he is game.

Now, let's analyze this: 50% of the problem is that a lot of jerks do exude confidence... in addition to being dickheads. As JC said, they'll go from one to another until they get one inexperienced, stupid, confused or just plain psycho enough to say yes. They don't take rejection personally like most wusses... I mean men. They just keep going until they get some nookie.

That is in total contrast to many men out there that are, more or less decent. Yet, they never quite know how to deal with a woman. They put a woman in a pedestal, even if she is a psycho, and are almost ashame to admit they like women. They always try to be the good friend, the shoulder to cry on, the needy admirer, the dude without balls to say 'no' every once in a while, **** like that which turns women off more than bad breath.

Which leads to the other 50% of the problem: psycho-dumb women.

Women in general are turned off by wusses. They want a man, someone with confidence that makes them feel safe and keep them in their toes. Women like to test their men to see how much they can get away with. It's inevitable. And the thing is, if they keep getting away with ****, they begin to lose interest in their guys, and rightly so. They don't want an ashole, but they don't want a wimpy dude either.

And here is the problem. Chicks act on emotion. Always. But a lot of them go from wimp to wimp, not counting the countless clueless dudes that drool around them. Then there is an ashole in front of them that exudes confidence.

A lot of women have the good sense to stay away from him. But a lot do not and fall for it. Every girl has fallen for an ashole at some point or another, specially the pretty ones.

Even worse, some of them seem to like the drama and go from shithead to shithead. It's pretty common, and for obvious reasons, it is more visible than a normal pair of mentally functional individuals.

Not every man is a pig, and not every woman is a slut, but if you look around, it seems as if they were the majority. And this is because they are more visible. That is why it seems that in the majority of cases, chicks only hang out with wankers.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:08pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not every man is a pig, and not every woman is a slut, but if you look around, it seems as if they were the majority. And this is because they are more visible. That is why it seems that in the majority of cases, chicks only hang out with wankers
    And when they get thier heart broken and want a shoulder to cry on i say 'what the **** do you want me to do about it?"

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:10pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:26pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. my girlfriend is beautiful and IM not an asshole. right guys?.....

guys?

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:30pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes Doctor

People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by broken fingers
    it sounds like a bunch of bullshit. my girlfriend is beautiful and IM not an asshole. right guys?.....

guys?

If, indeed, you do have a girlfriend, I think she's unstable.

Try getting a patch kit for the doll so her air pressure will stabilize.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 1:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm an asshole.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    I'm an asshole.
    Ergo, chicks dig you.

*** EDIT ***Honest to God, one sure way to attract chicks (good ones and psychos alike) is to act like if we don't give a rat ass whether they like us or not.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast