Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 12:57pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what part of texas are you from Rhamma? what awesome job do you have that you can chill infront of a comp and post on bullshido all day long. help a brutha out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:08pm

Style: looking for new style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I used to go to TKD, there was this person there who I used to be friends with, who started to really piss me off. Anyway, He hurt his back a little and wasn't sure if He would be able to continue TKD.
    A part of me felt saying 'OWNED' as if He did quit I wouldn't have to listen to him talking to me every lesson and have him go on about his favourite forms and ****. But I felt really guilty for thinking stuff like that.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rhamma, believe it or not, what you are feeling is.... (*insert gay gasp here*).... empathy!!!

No matter how fucked up or annoying someone can be, there is no way one can't just switch feelings of empathy when something bad happens to such an individual. After all, he got into it by not being careful... as bad as that sounds, that's what happened.

I think you are feeling guilty that you are enjoying the piece and quiet now that Mr. Nutjob is in not in the office. It just so happens that the piece and quiet is there because the dude is in the hospital. But that was not of your own doing, nor you actually wished it - probably you did fantasize about clubbing him on the head every once in a while, but that's cool. Man, I fantasize about grabbing some of the tards I work with and throw them out of the window on a constant basis... it's healthy since it keeps my sanity in cubicle land.

So **** it, dude. Don't sweat it. Just wish the best for the noisy nutjob, enjoy the temporary peace and quiet at work, and when he comes back, just fantasize how you would strangle him or something like that :tongue3:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:29pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by broken fingers
    what part of texas are you from Rhamma? what awesome job do you have that you can chill infront of a comp and post on bullshido all day long. help a brutha out.
    I live near Abilene. I work as a graphic artist for the Air Force (I'm a contractor, not "in" the Air Force). I do a lot of animation in 3-D programs. While I wait for stuff the render (make an animation) I have a lot of dead time. I used to just play solitaire while I was waiting, but now I flip over here and post stupid crap while I am waiting for an animation to finish.
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:33pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by broken fingers
    there is this little boy in the TKD class that i teach. is an anoying little ****, never listens. his mom put him in class so she can have a break from his ADHD. anyways, we were playing dodgeball, hand one of the older kids whacks the **** out of him right in the face with a big red foursqaure ball.

It felt damn good inside. but, i never really felt bad for the bugar, even if he did get really hurt.
    *I still played mr. instructor and asked him if he was ok etc.
    MMA Kid: GET THE **** OUT OF THAT SCHOOL NOW!
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:35pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I do have a story both pertinent to this and to the mission statement of the board.

Ok, I was in the army and it was during the Hand to Hand training from basic. Well, the throws they were instructing us on were ridiculous, and I was just coming off of my stay with my college judo club. So I was paired up with a powerlifter from GaTech and was telling him that they were full of **** and didn't know what they were talking about... which they were and they didn't.

So, this nimrod pvt, 7 years younger comes over and tells me that I am doing it all wrong. I tell him that I was on my colleges judo team for 3 years and that I do indeed know what I'm talking about in this case. Well, he informs that he has a 2nd degree black belt in isshin ryu and that he knows oh so much more about this than me... BTW, we were doing hip tosses... and he further tells me that Judo can't possibly help here because we were training for real fighting and Judo isn't real fighting... isshin ryu however was to his vastly superior knowledge of hip throws...

So anyway, he's walking around telling everyone "how it's done" when a drill sergeant asks for volunteers to demo the throws. Of course, he volunteers like a champ and during his little demonstration he breaks his own fucking leg when the guy he's trying to throw falls on his leg which is turned at a 90 degree angle before he does the throw.

It was a moment of absolute serenity listening to that dumbass howl like a stuck pig.

I never felt guilty about it.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 1:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with Isshin-ryu guys thinking their karate is the **** for military combatives?

Whoever said it first was right, they're the Chunners of the karate world.

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 2:04pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    MMA Kid: GET THE **** OUT OF THAT SCHOOL NOW!
    Baby steps Garbanzo, baby steps.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 2:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few years back one September morning, someone very rudely tried to drop on me two buildings directly across the street by flying aircraft into them.

They missed me. I survived.

The didn't miss many others - including 20% of my customers. Among those who didn't survive were 28 people I knew very well - including the person who gave me my first job and the one who gave me the initial account to start my business.

I don't feel guilty they missed me. However, on occasion, I do have a twinge of guilt for being slightly annoyed they managed to also miss Howard Lutnick.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 4/18/2006 2:22pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 3:24pm

Style: Basic Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rhamma just hope you're not as annoying as the biker fella but don't know it. You could ask around at the office...

On a similar note, I met a guy who had had a bike accident a few years before, hitting a brick wall upside-down, mostly with his head.
    Anyway, the brain damage affected his speech and intelligence, but not his memory.
    He could remember being not-braindamaged from before the accident, and could tell me about it. Sad.

But he was still brain-damaged, and slightly annoying.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast