Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 10:10am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Why wouldn't they? Like I said above, they also run boxingdepot.com which has good stuff most "Bullies" would be interested in, and are expanding their product line in the near future as well.

Besides, not everyone here does Combat Sports. There are at least 60% of people who wear a gi on the site. It's a good match.

boxingdepot hey? time to go looksee.........

My comment should be taken with a grain of salt. Its not like I haven't a few gi in my wardrobe.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 10:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have my own (non MA sites) and I know what it takes to keep something running.

And not to be a dick but anyone who isn't a supporting member - meaning they have paid some money to help Bullshido keep going. Shouldn't bash any advertiser.

Plus they're a martial arts retailer advertising on a MA site. Seems like a perfect fit.

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 12:42pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought a Lo Pro Mouthguard and a cheap Judo gi from them, and so far their service has been excellent and their products are exactly what they advertise them to be...which means the piece of **** judo gi I bought still functions even though lunch at McDonald's costs more.

If they have what you're looking for, I'd highly recommend them. $2 shipping rocks.

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 12:45pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    We're in the process of hammering out some good things for the site with them. Keep your pants on. Can't tell you anything more but they're going to be adding some more stuff to their product list soon.
    oo oo oo, i suggest mood belts, they change color with the mood of the person.:karated:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12