Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 6:36pm

Style: Yang style Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phil is responsible for my presence here at Bullshido.

Without him I would never have become aware of you all.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 7:10pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Edged weapons, though.

I feel oddly at piece about the El-dude. My article really was cathartic. He's just another Martial LARP-ist to me. Leave him be, it'll hurt him more.
    Clerics haven't been restricted to edged weapons for an edition and a half!

Fill did say "alledged" and did quit the group.

There is nothing wrong with being into stupid new age crap as long as you do it for the right reason - dumb, crazy, hot girls doing NSFW things.

Phrost you should just put "It's from The OfficeE0112" in your title...
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 7:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, so Elmore is basically Buffy?

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    4/18/2006 9:46pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Wait, so Elmore is basically Buffy?
    Yes. However, replace cute blond with blading fatty. And has super powers with tactical flashlight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 12:24am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    The vicious cycle of __il and Bullshido

1.) __il Thread shows up on Bullshido.

2.) __il makes a thread on PB complaining about his critics aka Bullshido where it becomes obvious that he takes any and all mockery very seriously, exaggerating his own importance to Bullshido to epic proportions. Bullshido largely ignores him.

3.) PB members chime in about how everyone at Bullshido is a ***** for not calling __il to debate. Dan (King of making **** up and the extraneous " 's") Webre makes a post implying how hardcore he is. There is general agreement that most PBers hate "jacked up roidfreak jocks."

4.) Occasionally, someone goes over to PB to attempt to debate __il. Usually a person none of us would pick out as a prime Bullshido delegate. Regardless of intelligence, __il bans them for disagreeing with him.

5.) Everyone misses the point. People at PB continue with large amounts of anti-Islamic humor. Bullshido gives __il's website hits and notoreity, thereby increasing his "fame" and shooting itself in the foot. __il's sense of self-importance increases. His chilidish inability to take even minor criticism remains.
    Damn, that sums up my experience on that site with near clairvoyance. I found it through Bullshido (which I was just lurking at the time) and registered to see if it was as bad as rumor claimed. Three days later I was banned for mentioning grappling without adding will get you killed in the street afterwords. A few people tried to argue with me reasonably, most just trolled my thread and Dan Webre's posts had me laughing my head off. I don't care if all this gives them publicity, they deserve it. That was the most fun I've had on the internet in a long time.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 12:47am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    There is nothing wrong with being into stupid new age crap as long as you do it for the right reason - dumb, crazy, hot girls doing NSFW things.
    Ow! OW! OWWWWWWW!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 12:49am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    That is so hot...

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:27am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Ow! OW! OWWWWWWW!

From what I understand by the 20th or 30th it actually starts to just feel euphoric

What I don't understand is what the hell you wear until you decide to take them out

I guess girls that get those are pretty clothing optional.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:38am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People like that should be shot preferably by me.

Posted On:
    4/19/2006 2:39am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MardiGrasBandit
    Damn, that sums up my experience on that site with near clairvoyance. I found it through Bullshido (which I was just lurking at the time) and registered to see if it was as bad as rumor claimed. Three days later I was banned for mentioning grappling without adding will get you killed in the street afterwords. A few people tried to argue with me reasonably, most just trolled my thread and Dan Webre's posts had me laughing my head off. I don't care if all this gives them publicity, they deserve it. That was the most fun I've had on the internet in a long time.
    I read through the thread. You got banned from PB for a post that had nothing to do with anything, too. It was hilarious.

Here's the post:

Quote Originally Posted by MardiGras Bandit
    Thanks, that more then answered my question. It looks much more comfortable to hold then I expected.

I'm defenitely getting one of those (once I either get out of NY or get a pistol permit). It won't be my first gun, or my first choice for defense, but it is too cool not to have eventualy.
    Quote Originally Posted by __il
    Yes, we're all thrilled to hear it. Get out of our forum.
    From this thread. The funny thing is, it's actually kind of an interesting article.
    Last edited by Cassius; 4/19/2006 2:55am at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast