Sponsored Links Spacer Image

You secure that **** Hudson!!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:52am

supporting member
     Style: Wing Chun/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahh just from previous posts on here it came across that it wasn't such a hard thing to get a license.

If someone had a legitimate reason, had the proper checks done and had training and such then I don't see a problem. But for someone to just get a gun for the sake of having one - then I think that is stupid.

Having a gun for firing at ranges etc - cool, no probs...having a gun stuck down yer 501's so you can feel cool and badass = ghey.
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 12:57am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with you completely. I'd give you a rundown of what it takes to get a license, but that would take a while. I had to sign a bunch of forms, get photographed and fingerprinted, then I had to wait 30 days to get it. It wasn't like a picked it up along with my aftershave at the drugstore.

You secure that **** Hudson!!

Posted On:
    4/21/2006 1:05am

supporting member
     Style: Wing Chun/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No worries...

Thanks for the info though sfgoon, makes it a bit clearer now.
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 8:05pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    The laws are more restrictive than that. There are several places where you're NOT allowed to carry a firearm, airports, bars, Government Buildings, etc.

Most people who carry concealed are extremely responsible citizens, and getting a permit requires you get fingerprinted and undergo a backround check. It's not quite how you seem to percieve.

I used to carry when I lived in a bad neighboorhood. Now that I live in sunny, gay-free Kansas I don't have to, mostly because I know that if I DO manage to get mugged, I won't have to pull the trigger myself, just duck.

Love those rednecks.
    So, you are happy now that you don't have to shoot gay people? What are you afraid they will find out how gay you are?

Are you the responsible retired army officer that talked **** about gay people and got mad when they beat you up and took your money cause they are poor? What is your problem?

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/22/2006 9:13pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's off topic. I'm not living in Kansas by choice, and by describing it as "gay free" I was bashing the great state of Kansas. I'm a native Seattlite who has also lived in California and the ignorant attitude of the backwood hegemony out here really chaps my ass.

Way to misread a post you stupid ****. Do us all a favor and go save the world somewhere else.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567