224939 Bullies, 3896 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 39
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 10:21pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    James asks some weird questions but, if you read his posts they aren't bad.

    Funny thing is they actually defend JS for awhile. Until, the 2 instructors come up with a new explanation as to why he was kicked out of the Dojo.

    Funny thing is he divided the board. When he came here only 2 members sided with his teachers. One of them is now banned.
  2. hapkido_keith is offline
    hapkido_keith's Avatar

    Crappler Extraordinaire

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,307

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 10:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read a little bit it never really says what he DID other than being rude and insensitive. I don't have the patience to investigate further.
  3. Mr. Jones is offline
    Mr. Jones's Avatar

    resident sick ****

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 10:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    James asks some weird questions but, if you read his posts they aren't bad.

    Funny thing is they actually defend JS for awhile. Until, the 2 instructors come up with a new explanation as to why he was kicked out of the Dojo.

    Funny thing is he divided the board. When he came here only 2 members sided with his teachers. One of them is now banned.
    That actually surprised me. I expected everyone on Aikiweb to have the same screwed up mentality. Half of them actually spoke up and told my former instructors they were just plain wrong. I don't know what makes Aikido people have such a fucked up mentality.
    The two that sided with my former instructors on bullshido were: Aikibu an Aikidoka who was flamed for being an idiot and Dagon a wing chunner who I don't really know what Dagon's problem was.
  4. GRAB MY WRIST is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    702

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 11:48pm


     Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    That actually surprised me. I expected everyone on Aikiweb to have the same screwed up mentality. Half of them actually spoke up and told my former instructors they were just plain wrong. I don't know what makes Aikido people have such a fucked up mentality.
    The two that sided with my former instructors on bullshido were: Aikibu an Aikidoka who was flamed for being an idiot and Dagon a wing chunner who I don't really know what Dagon's problem was.
    I did lurk around aikiweb and did follow the James Smith thread for a little while. JS came in as an obnoxious little brat whose behaviour is too diverse for the aikiweb folks. But then being 19 y/o and obnoxious is excusable. It is after all a public forum and should not be elitist. Hey, some people eat snails for supper and bleu cheese... so there you go. It is just a matter of taste.

    So Mr Jones aka James Smith I am glad you have found a forum more to your liking and I see you do plan for a long stay here.

    P/S Confession: Initially I only planned a short stay here and move on with my life. But so far I have become addicted to Bullshido... Curse you Bullshido people!

    GMW
  5. UltimateGaijin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 11:52pm


     Style: kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any chance GMW will be coming to a kanto throwdown?
  6. Mr. Jones is offline
    Mr. Jones's Avatar

    resident sick ****

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309

    Posted On:
    4/12/2006 11:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGaijin
    any chance GMW will be coming to a kanto throwdown?
    YOu know Asia is a big fucking place right?
  7. UltimateGaijin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477

    Posted On:
    4/13/2006 12:22am


     Style: kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tru, but i figure kodokan ans yoshinkan increase the possibilty of it being tokyo
  8. GRAB MY WRIST is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    702

    Posted On:
    4/13/2006 12:41am


     Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGaijin
    any chance GMW will be coming to a kanto throwdown?
    No, geographical constraint. Although I am in a Kodokan affliated judo dojo and IYAF affiliated Yoshinkan dojo, neither of them are in Tokyo.

    Thanks for the invite, I must head to a local throwdown or similar and see for it myself. You may have just wet my appetite.

    GMW

    p/s Ultimate Gaijin, what is kikubo martial art? I am not familiar with this style of MA. Do tell pls.
  9. UltimateGaijin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477

    Posted On:
    4/13/2006 12:47am


     Style: kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kikubo is how this forum displays kikubokushingu. it wont display the full text, for some reason
  10. Mr. Jones is offline
    Mr. Jones's Avatar

    resident sick ****

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309

    Posted On:
    4/13/2006 12:54am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well GMW is at least in Japan.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.