resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How to kill small animals?

I have a bunch of rabbits living in my back yard. I was wondering whats the best way to kill them. Or if I should kill them at all. I guess I could possibly breed them for food. But skinning them and cutting out the organs seems like alot of trouble. I had a watermelon the size of a basketball in my yard and the rabbits ate it. I can't grow any other fruits or vegetables as long as their there. So any ideas?

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, there are a couple things you can do, personaly i see it as a great opertunity to practice your MA Weopon skills, take your Samurai Sword out there and start hacking , or you can use rat posening and put it out there next to some food that they would eat.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:08pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let them have your backyard.

Invite women over to see them. Sounds like a great hook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:14pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poison is a very efficient option. If you have a dog or a cat you may not want to use it, however. You could also try trapping them, but that takes time, and it is kind of hit or miss.

It would probably be easiest and most humane to just put a fence around your garden, preventing the rabbits from coming in. I would do this because chances are, if you kill all of the rabbits, some more rabbits will show up sooner or later.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Let them have your backyard.

Invite women over to see them. Sounds like a great hook.

Quote Originally Posted by _Mick_
    It would probably be easiest and most humane to just put a fence around your garden, preventing the rabbits from coming in. I would do this because chances are, if you kill all of the rabbits, some more rabbits will show up sooner or later.
    There you have it .

Combine these two and you have your answer .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:31pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What type of Rabbits? Getting a cat might be an option. If there is a predator around the rabbits will probably move.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    brown rabbits.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:37pm

Style: Shutting up and training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever you do, watch out for their deadly Wing Chun chain kicks. :viking:

Serisously, I'd put an ad in the local paper to sell them, or I'd offer them to a local wildlife hostel.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:38pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    brown rabbits.

Do you have a cat?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mick_
    Poison is a very efficient option. If you have a dog or a cat you may not want to use it, however. You could also try trapping them, but that takes time, and it is kind of hit or miss.

A rabbit would burrow below the fence... unless the fence goes about 1mt deep. That's how deep these suckers can dig.

Trapping them is incredibly difficult as rabbits will avoid traps that have a human scent, but you can still try the dumb-looking, yet somewhat effective box traps:

On a wooden platform set a box slightly open with some bunny edible **** in it to bait the future lunch... err... bunny. The box can be kept open with a stick attached to a string that you can pull (if you can see the bunnies muching in your garden, you can use a string for this).

Or you can set the string as a triangular base where the string ends are tied to the box and the vertix on the stick holding the box together. If the bunny gets inside and trips the string, the box will close on top of him.

It's not 100% guaranteed, but it works. I used these things to trap bunnies when I was a teen (and when I had a LOOOOT of time for being a moron waiting for a bunny to get in the trap.)

Once you get the bunny you can kill it by holding it from the rear legs, swing it around and hit his head to the ground :dead:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast