Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    JKD, MuayThai, BJJ, Kali
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Brave Newbie here?

Okay yah Im a newbie and I didnt go to newbietown because I.....I dunno actually.

So yeah I do Doce Pares which for those who dont know is a fillipino art consequently based on fillipino weapons. We usually work with Escrimas or "khali sticks" starting of with simple drills to strengthen the wrist and improve co-ordination. We also use an "ananagkil" which is basically a long stick or a staff except we use it similarily to a sword. Ive been going for 6 months and im on the second grade moving up to the third however I consider myself a fast learner due to the fact I can keep up with the class who are mostly purple and green belts (for the full grading system go herehttp://www.gfma.webeden.co.uk/ No I am not in that picture >.<) Lately I have moved onto knife skills qhich usually involves locks and elbow strikes to the face or stomach.

In closing I dunno wether you guys are familiar with Doce Pares so I though I would post breifly

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People from Scotland practicing Fillipino fighting techniques has got to be the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard. And they have a link to MAP, which means they're ultra gay. Then you don't know how to spell kali, which is super ultra gay. You **** sheep don't you?

(I dunno wether you guys are familiar with doce pares so I though I would post briefly)____ Sounds to me like you're still in fucking diapers. Grow a pair and get back to us numbnuts.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Style
    Improv comedy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Translation "Welcome to Bullshido"

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I'm familiar with Doce Pares. I've actually attened a seminar taught by Grand Master Dionisio Canete. It was interesting stuff, but a little too compliant.

Style
    JKD, MuayThai, BJJ, Kali
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Translation "Welcome to Bullshido"
    Yeah i get it . Sounds like a primitive scare tactic but thats just me. Anyway not all Scottish people **** sheep ;) Seriously thhough I only went to one Seminar with Master Danny Guba. Its pretty complicated especially the "Manno Manno" drills. Besides Doce Pares is useful in Scotland seeing as your more likely to get stabbed by a single person than get mugged by a person with a gun. Thats why I thought I would start.

Anyway Omega, your mum said she enjoyed getting fucked by the sheep while she was here....
    **** you, you cockless fucker, there's obviously a reason your being a real prick to everyone...or maybe you like cock and thats why...
    Now why dont you go ride your retard tricycle with an extra wheel attached for extra added secruity out of here and get some maturity....

Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This one has balls.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or he's just like you.
    More human than human is our motto.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree I think he's just looking for a date. I mean to call my dad a sheep? More like a RAM (That's a big man we're talking about).

BTW I think you missed the big Joke here dude (love the comeback btw). Take a look at my Location field, then you might get it. You know like you got it last night from you dog?

Style
    JKD, MuayThai, BJJ, Kali
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    I agree I think he's just looking for a date. I mean to call my dad a sheep? More like a RAM (That's a big man we're talking about).

BTW I think you missed the big Joke here dude (love the comeback btw). Take a look at my Location field, then you might get it. You know like you got it last night from you dog?

I get it also tell your mom she left a "you dawg" shirt at my place ;)

Seriously though I was expecting a warm welcome *flame pun intended kinda*
    Also whats the big buzz about BJJ in my experience its ****. A "friend" of mine trained in it and decided he was the shizzle and thought he would fight me...... I Doce Pares'd his ass lol :D

EDIT: what is this site's postition on stuff like ki MMAvTMA fat people and Breast Implants
    Last edited by Raitaro; 4/21/2006 1:34pm at .

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raitaro
    I get it also tell your mom she left a "you dawg" shirt at my place ;)

Seriously though I was expecting a warm welcome *flame pun intended kinda*
    Also whats the big buzz about BJJ in my experience its ****. A "friend" of mine trained in it and decided he was the shizzle and thought he would fight me...... I Doce Pares'd his ass lol :D

EDIT: what is this site's postition on stuff like ki MMAvTMA fat people and Breast Implants
    Well, unless the TMA is actually proven in battle most of the board looks down upon TMA. More specifically WTF style TKD, Krotty (kids foo foo martial arts), most Tai Chi, most kung-fu especially anything with Shaolin attatched to it and anything clamining to KO you by looking at you in a wierd way.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last