Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 12:11am

Style: Muay Thai noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    does either of the schools have a website we can look at? if u watched any classes can u give us the m.o. of how they were operated. each style can be done many different ways JJJ and shotokan can be good or **** it depends on the instructors and how they run their club.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    6/13/2006 10:40am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have a medical problem, you probably should have a doctor's approval to train, or at least close monitoring to make sure nothing is getting worse.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    6/14/2006 12:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive
    Besides, everybody knows Judo doesn't give you back problems, it gives you knee and shoulder problems.

ANY full contact martial art can give knee/shoulder/back injuries. All martial arts which involve hard training have their risk of injury.

Judo can screw your knees. So can Kyokushin. So can Muay Thai. So can BJJ. So can wrestling.

I stand by my original answer which is to go with the club that does the most sparring. If your after something which is safe and injury free, sit down and watch television.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234