Posted On:
    4/10/2006 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nisarg/RPG Pundit verbally thrashes Eyebeams on his blog

http://www.xanga.com/RPGpundit/470295456/item.html

RPGPundit/Nisarg has gone and claimed that he has mashed his verbal testicles all over Eyebeams' face. (Eyebeams also posts on bullshido.net.)

It'd been a long time since I'd duked it out in a forum with Eyebeamz. There tend to be precious few fora where either one or the other of us is not banned. But its so damn fun. At least the guy gets an "A" for effort. Out of all my Rogue's Gallery, he's the only one who isn't completely unarmed in the old rhetorical arsenal, even though I notice he seems to have gotten fatter and softer in his debate-fu.
    I think that Eyebeams needs to issue a DIC for a caged deathmatch. It is the only way to show who is right about role playing games.

GONG SAU!!!!!!!

VIDEO!!!!!!!!
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 4:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell?

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 5:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted on a board where Nisarg posted. He was universally regarded as a complete and total dumbass. He was banned from that board for trolling and generally spewing unverifiable or self-contradictory crap, iirc.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 6:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, a lot of people dislike Nisarg, but a lot of people also really enjoy reading his blog because he's very entertaining to read.

Regarding his bannings, remember that most RPG forums are wussy compared to bullshido.net and you can get in trouble for saying mean things about other forum members. Like, I remember on Dumpshock Forums (forums.dumpshock.com) one time a guy was saying how he thought Steven Kenson sucked as an author and then the admin came and told him to be respectful to other forum members.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 10:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    Well, a lot of people dislike Nisarg, but a lot of people also really enjoy reading his blog because he's very entertaining to read.

Regarding his bannings, remember that most RPG forums are wussy compared to bullshido.net and you can get in trouble for saying mean things about other forum members. Like, I remember on Dumpshock Forums (forums.dumpshock.com) one time a guy was saying how he thought Steven Kenson sucked as an author and then the admin came and told him to be respectful to other forum members.
    Well, again iirc, he was banned from a board that was under a moderating policy similar to bullshido. Pretty much a flat out troll. Meh, rpg blogs?

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:32pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone blathering on in their blog about how they've "owned" someone in discussion about roleplaying games is fodder for bullshido....why?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said they were fodder for bullshido. I'm simply bantering about the subject in the general BS forum.

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 1:54am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I've played RPG's ever since I was 16. I play D&D 3.5 ed. with my buddies every Sunday. Even I don't hang out or post in RPG forums.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 2:17am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well

You have obviously never tried to figure out the node rating for an CD Dalmation UAV under shadowrun 4 then...

You have to understand that some RPGs are like the bible you don't just play them you interpret them at times...

But man, that guy seems to be a d-bag, all caught up in the internet. Eyebeams should hit him and see what happens.

He makes some good points about the state of RPGing as a hobby (i've been cracking down and openly mocking the fucking losers lately, I'm sorry but I've had it with a couple of these people)...but I get a mental picture of him that's not terribly divorced from those he rails against.

It also seems like he is part of a different gaming community then me - since he seems to somehow associate white wolf games with every single kind of nerd and the games he likes with none of them...man, I'm sick of people bitching about white wolf mechanics from 15 years ago as though they weren't corrected until WoD 2.o . . . that's just not correct, it's not White Wolf's fault they put out the Storyteller system and the Adventure/Aberrent/Aeon trilogy and nobody played them dispite their awsomeness.

He seems to also imagine some WW hate for d20 that isn't there. . . like I said, some good points but he seems to be more about making an argument so he can take part in it then putting them forth.

Eyebeams should hit him.
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 4/11/2006 2:39am at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 2:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Well

You have obviously never tried to figure out the node rating for an CD Dalmation UAV under shadowrun 4 then...

You have to understand that some RPGs are like the bible you don't just play them you interpret them at times...

But man, that guy seems to be a d-bag, all caught up in the internet. Eyebeams should hit him and see what happens.

He makes some good points about the state of RPGing as a hobby (i've been cracking down and openly mocking the fucking losers lately, I'm sorry but I've had it with a couple of these people)...but I get a mental picture of him that's not terribly divorced from those he rails against.

It also seems like he is part of a different gaming community then me - since he seems to somehow associate white wolf games with every single kind of nerd and the games he likes with none of them...man, I'm sick of people bitching about white wolf mechanics from 15 years ago as though they weren't corrected until WoD 2.o . . . that's just not correct, it's not White Wolf's fault they put out the Storyteller system and the Adventure/Aberrent/Aeon trilogy and nobody played them dispite their awsomeness.

He seems to also imagine some WW hate for d20 that isn't there. . . like I said, some good points but he seems to be more about making an argument so he can take part in it then putting them forth.

Eyebeams should hit him.

Pretty much. The amazing part is that if he's still talking about that crap then he's managed to rail against this imaginary RPG-related "other" he built up for himself, FOR YEARS.

YEARS. That should add some perspective on this guy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast