Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 9:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wola Aloedzi Hukporti,

Wola-do or Wola-mo is a fraud, He was doing the same thing in South Dakota and the city figured out he was a liar and a fraud, he moved out came to Omaha Ne and then moved to North Platte

My child was trained by him till I found out he was a fraud, If your art (wola-do) is real why change the site to wola-mo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2007 10:07pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How did you find it was a fraud? What sort of evidence did you find that backs up this claim?

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    3/19/2007 6:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WildMutt, watch the accusations of "fraud." It has criminal connotations and could be considered defamation - ask one of the local lawyers and they'll fill you in.

If you have information to support what you said, though, we'd be quite interested in reading it.
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2007 10:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMutt
    Wola Aloedzi Hukporti,

1) Wola-do or Wola-mo is a fraud, He was doing the same thing in South Dakota and 2) the city figured out he was a liar and a fraud, he moved out came to Omaha Ne and then moved to North Platte

My child was trained by him till 3) I found out he was a fraud, If your art (wola-do) is real why change the site to wola-mo
    You must specifically provide facts to back up your allegations in 1 and 2. Please provide us with the case number, county, and state, as well as the court in which either a criminal or civil complaint alleging fraud was filed against this person, organization, or corporation. Further, provide us with the outcome of these cases including the final disposition both.

With regard to number 3, how is it that you came across the facts which led you to, as of now, unilaterally allege "fraud". What is your relation and ENTIRE backstory with this person or organization?

Without specific verifiable facts you are nothing more than a "disgruntled consumer" who has found this forum and is using it as an outlet to levy accusations without providing back-up. We have all been a "disgruntled consumer" at some point in our lives, i.e., we didn't like the amount we paid for the services we received, HOWEVER, you cannot allege fraud without specific facts to support the allegation.

Your statements are your own and do not reflect a consensus view of Bullshido.net. This forum is for investigatory threads concerning potential "fraud" in the martial arts community. You cannot lead with a legal conclusion and I suggest you provide factual support for your allegations if you want them to be taken seriously.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 5:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wola-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WildMutt
    Wola Aloedzi Hukporti,

Wola-do or Wola-mo is a fraud, He was doing the same thing in South Dakota and the city figured out he was a liar and a fraud, he moved out came to Omaha Ne and then moved to North Platte

My child was trained by him till I found out he was a fraud, If your art (wola-do) is real why change the site to wola-mo
    To Mr or Mrs,

When did your child take class with me? guive us a date, month and year, his or her name so that I can pull the record from the list of my students in South Dakota. What is your name? and adress
    Why are you laying about some thing that never happen. Did you know why I move to Omaha? then North Platte? I think that you never have a job oportunity in your life. My Art is not what you think it is. Why you didn't try it yourself. Please don't try to make up something that never happen because. Did you read the history of wola-do on the wola-do web site? if you do you should know about wola-Mo.
    JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT BOLLSHIDO WEBSITE IS NOT FOR KIDS IS FOR HONESTE PEOPLE AND MARTIAL ARTIST NOT A JOCKE SITE SO NEXT TIME THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING ON IT OTHERWISE THE WOLA-DO ORGANIZATION WILL TAKE YOU TO FAR... FOR YOUR LIARS. This is a warning for you. I was the Instructor of Wola-Do in Aberdeen South Dakota and I am also the founder.

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 6:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wola-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Sir,
    I am glad you responded about my response to "WildMutt", and you are correct, you see when I read the things that they were saying about me it went straight to my heart and hurt me deeply and my response was giving from my emotions, and not my heart, and I want to thank you for pointing this out to me, and I would like to apologize to everyone who read it and especially to my Wola-Do students, because this is not what we teach in Wola-Do. In Wola-Do if we do something bad to someone and we know that it is wrong we have to apologize to them in class this is one of our principle, again I apologize.
    Medegbe, God Bless, Shalom.

Grand-Master Hukporti
    Founder of Wola-Do Martial Art.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2007 4:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Southern Short Fist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked out 'wola' warriors, and according to the Anthropological Society of Great Britain, it refers to a warrior code in Papua New Guinea, not Africa.

Of course, the stench gets MUCH stronger when one considers that "Do," is a Japanese term. So this 'Art' is from New Guinea, yet they just figured that they would tag a Japanese term on the end? Why? So it could hang out with all the other Japanese 'Do's' in the phonebook?

If the language isn't even authentic, how the hell can the art be?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2007 4:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MT, BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think do can also be a korean word.

meaning 'the way of' or the 'the art of'

Posted On:
    4/27/2007 7:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo (phony dojo)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *is googling people that he knows from forums out of bordom, runs across this thread from Mjcool*

*points to his style*

I can tell you first hand that just because they have a third degree black belt and claim be legit battle-hardened martial artists with a lot of knowledge doesn't mean that they actually know what they're doing. I had to completely reteach myself how to throw a punch after leaving that dojo. (his punches didn't have any follow through) I also had to reteach myself how react to punches. (parrying isn't as effective as plain dodging or catching)
    Last edited by shadow_Hiei; 4/27/2007 7:57am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/12/2009 2:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TAE KWON DO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW I just read a lot of things about Wola-do i actually never thought about before. i'll keep you posted . if i find any other information. but I 'll say though. I met the guy in person and seen a lot of pics of him & i was in TOGO actually once and he had one of the biggest seminars. People actually like this stuff. I don't know on what grounds it will be considered illegal or fraudulent nor do i know the rules of creating a martial art. When i was in TOGO he is someone that a lot of people looked up to. I have to ran off but i'll be back. I need to know more about this & figure if really he is for real or if he is considered "fraud"
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast