Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pride fightings champs are not bjj guys...that says alot

so i dont wanna hear that "bjj" is the thing to do cause it obviously doesnt work as good as you think, it has its weaknesses and its pluses, yes that is a word...

its the practitioner, not the art

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    take judo or wrestling then.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, it is not a word.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the point of this thread? :tard:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    Shuma Gorath was telling him how BJJ was the best and how wing chung sucks and he took it personally.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elnyka
    that bjj dont run ****

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How bout Arona, aint he a BJJ guy?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am tired of this argument - it is not the style but the person - WRONG!!. It's all the style, the perfection of technique, the stratagy - once these are equal, then it becomes about the person - not the style. BUT there needs to be a hard style in place, that will never, ever, ever be Wing Chung or anything Chinese.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wandarlei Silva does BJJ, Genki Sudo does BJJ, Jean Silva does BJJ, Shogun does BJJ... I don't really follow MMA, but just because Fedor doesn't do BJJ doesn't mean BJJ doesn't have a strong presence.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cough/Cool
    I am tired of this argument - it is not the style but the person - WRONG!!. It's all the style, the perfection of technique, the stratagy - once these are equal, then it becomes about the person - not the style. BUT there needs to be a hard style in place, that will never, ever, ever be Wing Chung or anything Chinese.
    Don't you do Jeet Kune Do. I know people from Hong Kong don't consider themselves Chinese but they are technically.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last