Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

more Anti-grappling gems including anti-suplex...

Shoot defence, belly2belly suplex defence, Thai clinch defence... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDoDj05Hg-Y
    Grapplers beware...
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Shoot defence, belly2belly suplex defence, Thai clinch defence... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDoDj05Hg-Y
    Grapplers beware...
    That anti suplex was AWESOME!

It's standard _ing _un anti-grappling. "Gouging eyes and grabbing throats beats leverage any day!" Shame they don't know basic physics. Oh, wait a minute. Is that principica mathematica I see on the sifu's shelf?! Why, yes it is. Ha. Seems physics only applies to _ing _un when it suits them.

and good morning to you too supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSparrow
    Oh, wait a minute. Is that principica mathematica I see on the sifu's shelf?!

NERD!
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    NERD!
    Ease up there! I own several copies of Thorne, Mesner and Wheeler's legendary "Gravitation", Roger Penrose's "The Road to Reality" and am currently digesting "The Initial Value Problem, Scattering and Inverse Scattering, for Non-Linear Schrodinger Equations with a Potential and a Non-Local Non-Linearity".

I score 10 cool points on you.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Want to Learn the Martial Art?
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSparrow
    Ease up there! I own several copies of Thorne, Mesner and Wheeler's legendary "Gravitation", Roger Penrose's "The Road to Reality" and am currently digesting "The Initial Value Problem, Scattering and Inverse Scattering, for Non-Linear Schrodinger Equations with a Potential and a Non-Local Non-Linearity".

I score 10 cool points on you.

Actually, you lose them all for owning a Penrose book. Fie with your quasi-mystical craptrap!
    --
    L.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Actually, you lose them all for owning a Penrose book. Fie with your quasi-mystical craptrap!
    Hot diggity darn! I don't actually own any of them. I have read some of Penrose's book. It's meant to be for the layman apparently? Chortle. They must be having a laugh. I could really imagine my window cleaner digging into it. Not.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Penrose is a bad man. He says I can't have Hal, and when asked why waves his hands and says 'Because of some kind of quantum thingimajig'.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Penrose is OK as a mathematician, and pretty godawful as a physicist, but absolutely irresponsible as a philosopher. Quantum consciousness? Please. I've heard better from the New Age hippy that sells acid on the corner.

I've noticed a lot of "big names" in physics and math tend to be a little whacky like that, or maybe I just read the wrong essays. Kind of like when people quote Einstein and make him into some pseudoreligious anti-science freak, which he most definitely was not.
    --
    L.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1hq...un%20kung%20fu

How about that one? Looks decent?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last