Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 8:08pm

Style: intuitive striker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Cardio boxing is still full of ****. Sounds like William C.C. Chen Tai chi boxing to me. Good for hippies.
    haha anything coming from a kempo practitioner is just a running joke until it hits the floor covered in blood...then i just call it ****. thats you. your ****.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK,fine!If you say your Cardio Boxing is different from any of the run of the mil cardio-boxe and cardio-kickboxing that's offered to secretary's in every gym.So I say whatever.

I would like to personnaly invite you to the first organized Super-fantastic Montreal Throwdown that's coming-up sometime in the end of June.So clear your calendar buddy.Because you are going to give us a private class in Cardio-boxe.

Just try not to get yourself banned before then please!

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 9:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin

Just try not to get yourself banned before then please!
    Doh!! Too late.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 9:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah tell me about it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 7:54am

Style: Starting Strength

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis
    matt hughes does not stand a chance against St. Pierre, we call him 'le garcon' which means 'the man'
    I read through this entire trainwreck of a thread and kept thinking two things:
    1. "Le garcon" actually means "the boy"
    2. Hughes has already submitted GSP, so he obviously stands a chance

Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 10:44am

supporting member
     Style: Gracie-Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When he first went off about cardio boxing I thought he was joking around, so I made this thread to see what he had to say, and it turns out he was pretty retarded. I am surprised he kept on posting, the stuff he was saying kind of reminded me of chrono, or mistery shadow(that's how he spells his name). Why even post about how cool you think something is if it's called cardio boxing? I was thinking tae bo Billy Blanks right away. Then he pulled out that stuff about some Indian yoga boxer named after a horse and well, it was ridiculous. If anyone lives in Montreal where he listed that address, you should see if that school really exists for one. If it does, let me know how goofy it is. He said he was going to post video but I doubt that will ever happen, I will try to find something on it though.
    I'm not skinny I just have a lot of sharp points that pay off. Especially during any choke using the forearm.

Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 10:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either that kid doesn't know street names or that boxing school does not exist.
    I'm not skinny I just have a lot of sharp points that pay off. Especially during any choke using the forearm.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 12:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He does know about the main street here called Papineau. That's why I knew he was a Montrealer. The location he mentioned is on the other side of the Island of Montreal .It's not exactly like I can sweep by and see it; thatís if it even exists. Maybe, if I'm passing by this week I might decide to check it out. Maybe! I just donít see if itís worth wasting precious gas for it.

I just assumed that he hates this instructor at the Cardio-Boxing place and wanted some anonymous goon to go down and beat him up in front of his class.

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 12:26pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    He does know about the main street here called Papineau. That's why I knew he was a Montrealer. The location he mentioned is on the other side of the Island of Montreal .It's not exactly like I can sweep by and see it; thatís if it even exists. Maybe, if I'm passing by this week I might decide to check it out. Maybe! I just donít see if itís worth wasting precious gas for it.

I just assumed that he hates this instructor at the Cardio-Boxing place and wanted some anonymous goon to go down and beat him up in front of his class.
    google earth shows nothing.

Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 12:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah I googled it too and got nothing. I tried googling the guy and found a bunch of horse stuff. However googling cardio boxing pops up a bunch of stuff you would expect but no secret focus your blood yoga boxing. I seriously think he was making the whole thing up. Why would he keep on posting even after I wrote a haiku about how stupid it was? I don't really think it would be worth your time because I don't think it exists.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast