Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 12:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDer
    Even if someone spouts idiocy I still believe the attitude of this forum needs to change. Usually, most of the replies to a thread have witty and sarcastic remarks in addition to insults.

I will probably be cursed at for THIS particular reply but I think that as martial artists, no matter how much of a tough guy you think you are, people on this forum need to maintain their integrity and humility.

It just isn't right that people asking for advice or providing a thoughtful opinion are harshly rebuked and laughed at.

If this forum upsets you so much, post somewhere the **** else you whiny little twat.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 12:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_AzN
    For your info, I do full contact sparring. One time, I got a busted lip, a swollen upper left side of my face, and a long scratch on my forehead tryin to fight off a guy tryin to rear naked choke me. That didnt make me quit. In fact, I kinda liked it more that way cuz Im actually learnin how to fight.

But mostly, I do 20-50% sparring... for practical reasons... I dont wanna go to work everyday lookin like I got jumped or beaten up in the club. Or people in the office will think I'm a troublemaker or somethin. And I dont want that same thing to happen to the other guy everyday...

:
    One time at Band Camp...................

You know I understand the work thing but, why does every low contact fighter use this excuse?

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:00pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ooo... Tough guy huh? It's unfortunate that a Kyokushin student is going back on his dojokun by being a total jackass.

Challenge you? How old are you? Not too old obviously if you are challenging someone over the internet.

Challenges get issued a lot here. And people do meet and fight. and sometimes people get thier veiws changed or they scury away and hide. Kidof the point. Bullshido takes the term "take it to the mat" literal in both real fighting and verbal sparring. if you don't like it go post on ass-shida kims site.

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    One time at Band Camp...................

You know I understand the work thing but, why does every low contact fighter use this excuse?

I am at work right now, limping and with a semi-craked nose from friday night. caught a really fast single leg takedown on my reconsrtucted ACL, and caught a hard right hook from a 12 Oz. glove. we all have jobs Sissy. get over it.

Like the man says. Low contact fighters!

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:04pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't challenge you tkd. I gave you the opportunity to test your assertion that I was merely a keyboard warrior. Obviously not your cup of tea. You'd be able to make a fairly accurate estimate of my age as well.

I think you should learn more about the godhand before you make judgements about what would disappoint him. You don't seem to know much about him.

You also might want to consider kidspatula's words.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    I am at work right now, limping and with a semi-craked nose from friday night. caught a really fast single leg takedown on my reconsrtucted ACL, and caught a hard right hook from a 12 Oz. glove. we all have jobs Sissy. get over it.

Like the man says. Low contact fighters!

That is my point. I mean I knew lawyers, doctors and executives that went to work bruised and still kept their jobs.

I mean everyone makes it seem like the movie Fight Club. OMG the boss is going to fire me because I scare the public.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/09/2006 1:48pm at .

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if someone spouts idiocy I still believe the attitude of this forum needs to change. Usually, most of the replies to a thread have witty and sarcastic remarks in addition to insults.
    I know isn't it awesome?

I will probably be cursed at for THIS particular reply but I think that as martial artists, no matter how much of a tough guy you think you are, people on this forum need to maintain their integrity and humility.
    Or else they won't get their yellow-stripe belt?

It just isn't right that people asking for advice or providing a thoughtful opinion are harshly rebuked and laughed at.
    This isn't the Campfire Girls.

There are other websites that cater to whiny, overly sensitive and otherwise peace-loving hippie types.

I wish you luck.

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    That is my point. I mean I knew lawyers, doctors and executives that went to work bruised and still kept there jobs.

I mean everyone makes it seem like the movie Fight Club. OMG the boss is going to fire me because I scare the public.

I would like to see a boss fire some one for a black eye. or even a hundred black eyes. Batterd wives would never keep a job. I have never seen a company handbook from H.R. that states:

Reasons for immediate termination:
    1. failure to pass a drug test.
    2. Falure to perform taks or willfuly refusing directions.
    3. sexual harrasment of any kind.
    4. Having a black eye.

I have to work = I'm a stupid LARPING ***** that does not want to get hit.

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 2:16pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wouldn't it be awesome to get fired over a black eye?

Then you can attempt to sue the company for worker's compensation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 2:29pm

Style: intuitive striker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bran sao
    Why do all the threads turn into flame wars and bullshit? Why are there so few intelligent discussions? It's so rare that I read anything useful on this website, but I occasionally try, I don't know why. There's a huge amount of potential for this to be an excellent forum, because there are quite a few people here who know what they're talking about. But the majority here simply **** it up.

STOP IT ASSHOLES!
    your just mad because cardio boxing beats your new 'wing chun grappling' ahah what a *****! you know cardio boxing would kick your ass, so why not just go take a class? ahah what a pusy.
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast