Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253 54555657 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 12:55am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Do they have crack or meth in China? Doesn't seem like it would be a great market since everyone is rail thin anyway..

Are you saying all the people you saw in China were rail thin?
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 1:01am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad that the latter is not true, or else my first meeting with my baby's momma's daddy might have gone a little differently.
    I know the feeling, bro, I know the feeling...

software engineer

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 7:54am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    It's pretty common over there. Certainly not universal, but you see it A LOT.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 9:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did keep my hands out of my pockets for the first 15 or so minutes, just in case.
    Did he carry a broom? In any case it's good that you remembered rule number one.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 9:55am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    Personally, I think it's probably a good thing she's get the perma ban. She's obviously suffering from some sort of serious problem... can't tell if she's bipolar, or addicted to crack/meth... or schizophrenic, who knows. At any rate, I'd rather not interact with real psycho's. Not afraid of them so much as I'm worried that they'll drop further off the deepend. Honesty is not always the best policy when dealing with someone who is not well.
    I second that. All jokes aside, it's kind of sad to see someone going through all that trouble in stirring **** or lying to the left and right.

The more I think about it, the more I see her not as a troll, but as someone deeply disturbed and hurt at worst (or with a **** ton of insecurities at best). After the jokes, I though about it and it's just plain sad and disturbing, and other people's problems can really get to you if you keep indulging in the drama.

Wherever she is, I hope she gets better. No one can be happy with all that lying and trolling. :eusa_sick
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 10:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    Lu Tze=the sweeper with the deadly deja-fu?
    That's him. Glad I'm not the only Discworld fan here (there is at least one other on the staff I think).

Lu Tze is a natural bullshidoka, I chose the screen name because of his skepicism towards most of the other MAs on Discworld.
    Okidoki - "just a lot of bunny hops"
    Shiitake - "if I wanted to thrust my hands into hot sand I would go to the seaside"
    Upsidazi - "a waste of good bricks"
    Tung-pi - "bad-tempered flower-arranging"

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 11:36am

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi

Not all, more like 99.9%.

But I was in Chengdu. It was hot and the food was hot. I ate everything I could and I lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks.

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 3:22pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Lu Tze is a natural bullshidoka, I chose the screen name because of his skepicism towards most of the other MAs on Discworld.
    Teehee- the name has seemed familiar a couple times I've seen it, I never gave much thought. Just re-read thief of time and it clicked. His scorn and scepticism towards "TMA" and focus what acutally works could be a bullshido manifesto. It is precisely why he also is the reason for rule one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Okidoki - "just a lot of bunny hops"
    Shiitake - "if I wanted to thrust my hands into hot sand I would go to the seaside"
    Upsidazi - "a waste of good bricks"
    Tung-pi - "bad-tempered flower-arranging"

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 4:08pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes threads on bullshido DO get annoying since there will be a flame war before everyone goes back on topic.

BUt it's FAR more informative then alot of martial arts websites, plus all the conflict and disagreement and dislike is out in the open. In some websites it's this silent political game.

Some forums you can actually get in trouble posting link to bullshido.

Posted On:
    4/13/2006 4:30pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAhmed46
    Sometimes threads on bullshido DO get annoying since there will be a flame war before everyone goes back on topic.
    BUt it's FAR more informative then alot of martial arts websites, plus all the conflict and disagreement and dislike is out in the open. In some websites it's this silent political game.
    It is beautiful isn't it? But seriously you can only see what ideas work or don't if you throw them together pretty hard. Formal kata-like discussions are jut dead patterns, yeah:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by AAAhmed46
    Some forums you can actually get in trouble posting link to bullshido.

I am amused. Some people will find any excuse not to have their minds changed.