Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:17pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Images I see guys like that all the time. Leather jackets, goatees, tats, and loud mouths. Fucking annoying - the worst part is that the average man on the street buys thier bullshit and encourages that sort of behavior. Funny how you hit that SOB once and he danced around like a high heel wearing ****** then limped out of your school with tears in his eyes. I hate people like that, I would have been hitting my chest with my gloves and yelling "c'mon!" as he left.

Real "badasses" are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and you won't know what they're capable of unless they tell or (god forbid) show you. I fell for the rumor that Mr. Rogers was a first rate sniper for this very reason - it is believable. In a real fighter's world, the more you talk the less you're capable of.

I know. We did some joint training with the seals in indy a year couple of years ago. They go to ft. Attabury for some sniper course. They use the old central state hospital for room clearing and ask for off duty police officers to play armed bad guys. We sit in the rooms with a 9mm and simunition and wait for the door to come open.

At any rate, No navy seals are not martial arts killers, but mentaly they are bad asses....or mabey not. They dont have the jackets, tattos, white trash beards, bald heads, bulging muscles, stink eys. Mabey i was wrong about them...i mean they shot the hell out of me with thier sissy Mp5s but those are just toys right?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you pick on someone you're own size, BULLY!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Why don't you pick on someone you're own size, BULLY!!!

Did that make me a bad person? Or does being a bad person make me a bad person?

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:28pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off, you did a good thing smacking him. At the very least, you gave him an opportunity to learn why haymakers don't work. This tells me you are a good teacher, willing to help even a fucking moron become wiser.

The "Mr Muscles" character you present pisses me off for a number of reasons. Firstly, he makes pple with tats look dumber by associating himself with them by tattooing himself. Secondly he makes everyone who acutally trains to fight look like thugs, simply because he professes to be a "fighter" or a "mixed martial artist" and then goes looking for trouble. This creates a false consciousness in the public's mind about boxers, cage fighters and MA fighters. In my experience, none of the above go out of their way to pick up injuries. But the public see the guy who proclaims himself a fighter causing trouble and blame the things with which he inappriorately and incorrectly associates himself. Thirdly, like some others have pointed out he bitches about hurt, as it shouldn't happen to him- he's also the first to pull a knife. (In my mind these two things are connected) Fourly, there is more than one instance of this TAPOUT gear wearing twat. Finally he is a closet homosexual- not that homosexuality is to be despised, but pretending not to be and fronting a caricature of masculinity to hide behind is pathetic.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by broken fingers
    somebody didnt read the whole thing...
    :llorar:

LOL...Coming from the guy that does exactly the same thing on a constant basis.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A cage-fighting t-shirt, tattoos, and countless hours pushing iron don’t make a fighter. Years of solid training, injuries, broken noses, fat lips, blown knees, hurt elbows, peeing blood, and doing it all again tomorrow make a good fighter. Some of the toughest guys I ever fought worked at best buy, or fixing computers, or even teaching high school biology. All the tattoos, shaved heads and muscles don’t make you tough
    A new signature for me.

The toughest guys I ever knew never showed off or acted tough. The ironic thing? Everyone knew they were tough anyways; some guys you just know.

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardHitBack
    The "Mr Muscles" character you present pisses me off for a number of reasons. Firstly, he makes pple with tats look dumber by associating himself with them by tattooing himself. Secondly he makes everyone who acutally trains to fight look like thugs, simply because he professes to be a "fighter" or a "mixed martial artist" and then goes looking for trouble. This creates a false consciousness in the public's mind about boxers, cage fighters and MA fighters. In my experience, none of the above go out of their way to pick up injuries. But the public see the guy who proclaims himself a fighter causing trouble and blame the things with which he inappriorately and incorrectly associates himself. Thirdly, like some others have pointed out he bitches about hurt, as it shouldn't happen to him- he's also the first to pull a knife. (In my mind these two things are connected) Fourly, there is more than one instance of this TAPOUT gear wearing twat. Finally he is a closet homosexual- not that homosexuality is to be despised, but pretending not to be and fronting a caricature of masculinity to hide behind is pathetic.

You feel my pain! for the last 25 years I have ran with the fighter crowd. We fight for glory...or for money. I can't really think of anyone good that fights at the bar to prove something.

I geuss there are posers in any hobby or pursuit. They just get on my nerves. Kind of like the dentist that decides to get a harley, wear leather, a chain wallet. and act like a biker on the weekend.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Motherfuckers always insist on learning **** the hard way.

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:55pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    You feel my pain! for the last 25 years I have ran with the fighter crowd. We fight for glory...or for money. I can't really think of anyone good that fights at the bar to prove something.

I geuss there are posers in any hobby or pursuit. They just get on my nerves. Kind of like the dentist that decides to get a harley, wear leather, a chain wallet. and act like a biker on the weekend.
    I'm afraid with the rising popularity of MMA we might begin to see a heavy rise in cage fighting posers and a decline in mysterious asian wise men.

At least the mysterious asian senior citizens didn't threaten us...

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I'm gonna restart the "grappling vs. striking" bullcrap again with this statement, but I just gotta say that with the popularity of grappling increasing, the popularity of getting hit fucking hard in sparring has decreased. I know too many guys that when I bring out the gloves go "Hey man, let's just roll". Not saying this is every grappler (the one's who train for MMA of course can bang), but it's just fuckin' annoying =P

Good on ya Waka
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast