...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Someone asks for Naruto MA help at Ashida Kim's forum

I went ahead and updated the Ashida Kim thread in Megathreads, but I feel like this particular post was so special that it needed its own thread. Someone went on the Ashida Kim forums asking for help in creating the martial arts styles out of Naruto. Some AK forum regulars responded, posted anime pictures to the thread, and it just gets worse and worse.

I'm a martial artist that loves anime, don't know if anyone else is or not lol, but a few of my friends and I decided to learn a fighting style close to that of an anime character's. We drew from hats and i had the unfortunate luck to draw Hyuuga Neji from Naruto. This sucks because my personal fighting style is more like that of Naruto himself, so heres the gist of the reason i'm askin for help. Anyone know any open palmed fighting styles or have a pdf for one? I know the actual techniques from the show aren't possible so don't call me a fantasizer lol, but somethin extremely close to it would be wonderful so any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Well we chose the style to be based on Naruto characters only. But my bud Tim got Rock Lee(lucky jerklol, his style was based around Iron fist like lees anyways), Katrina got Naruto, Alex got Kiba, and TOmmy got Shino. Now the funny thing about Tommy is that he actually made thousand of little bug like paper thing that he put in little baggies and attached to the inside of his jacket and glued a bunch of them onto the jacket itself. Basically when he himself the baggies pop open and the bug like things fall outta his sleeves and jacket lol, he has thrown them at us like ninja powder before, it was funny as hell lol!! Alex actually got a dog plushie that look a lot like akamaru and attached a thin chain to it and uses it like a mace to pretend the dog is attackin people lol. Katrina is like me, her style is basic street fighting with mixed martial arts so it looks a lot like Naruto's anyway lol. We had another friend who pulled Hinata, but she was stubborn and wanted to learn how to use the gentle fist in her own way, so at one point she tried to use the Kaiten using streamers or something, landed wrong, bone broke and went straight through her skin and stuff. Don't know HOW that happened, she can't figure it out any further than what i already explained but yeah. I have been practicing the Bagua stuff, and mixin it with what i believe gentle fist would look like, and so far i'm proud of the results, though i have a LONG way to go, it is passable. Hopefully we will be going to the anime convention thing and i can put it to good use ina mock battle between everyone in my group, just to piss the fat anime-aholics off lol.
    Ah yes, Naruto, that bastion of "BASIC STREET FIGHTING"! I'm laughing so hard I want to puke.

Your right lol, it is extreme geekcore lol, me bein the exception cause i ain't doin cosplay and don't get into anime like that lol, but my buds wanted me to at least join in in a mock battle so i said okay. As for the 360 thing, don't get into anime like that remember lol. And even though kakashi and a lot of others were in the hat, I said who got chosen. I was hopin to pull jaraiya(?) that would have been cool as hell lol!! correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that thousand years of pain an actual move used with a kunai or some other knife? If not to the butt then i think it gets slammed into the spinal column or somethin. Not sure, hmmmmm, think that would work?
    Yes, "ME BEIN THE EXCEPTION CAUSE I AIN'T DOIN COSPLAY AND DON'T GET INTO ANIME LIKE THAT LOL".

Dear freaking god!

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...picID=73.topic
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you who don't know here is an examploe of Naruto's fighting style.
    http://www.youtube.com/w/Naruto?v=st...h=Sasuke%20amv

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So they do 20 feet jumps and breathe fire?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:25pm

Style: FMA & judo-ultra noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no words... they should have sent a poet ...so beautiful ...

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    So they do 20 feet jumps and breathe fire?
    Of course, basic street fighting techniques.

You won't learn that stuff because you're a sport fighter, dummy.

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Must be some "ki" thing, then...

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:48pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like naruto its a good show, naruto's fighting style???? hmmm i dont think he has one, that cordinates with a real style other than mixed arts style. But Hyuuga Neji uses a Dim Mak based style.

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 10:02pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dim Mak sucks...

and yes I am referring to myself.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 10:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningFist
    I like naruto its a good show, naruto's fighting style???? hmmm i dont think he has one, that cordinates with a real style other than mixed arts style. But Hyuuga Neji uses a Dim Mak based style.
    So this Hoogabooga guy can touch people to death? Awesome.

I'm conducting a study to gather evidence for my hypothesis that anime makes your dick shrivel up. Tell me, how big is your penis exactly?

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 10:13pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningFist
    I like naruto its a good show,
    Everything you say can be ignored because you think Naruto is a quality show.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast