Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Gracie-Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is the difference between boxing and cardio boxing

Just wondering. Why wouldn't someone just learn boxing? Is cardio boxing cheaper to attend or more streamlined to attract customers?
    I'm not skinny I just have a lot of sharp points that pay off. Especially during any choke using the forearm.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:16pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AHm

THere's no hitting or sparring.

You just do boxing movements in the air to music, like boxing themed aerobics

Like a boxing version of tae bo
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:19pm

Style: intuitive striker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideburnt
    Just wondering. Why wouldn't someone just learn boxing? Is cardio boxing cheaper to attend or more streamlined to attract customers?
    your question is misleading, its not 'cheaper' or 'streamlined to attract customers' its streamlined to KICK ASS ahah, you think you do ju-jitsu noob? your doing internation taekwondo crappling and you think your a tough guy, come down to montreal and i will show you how to box cardio style, without which you would not have know a real contest of martial vigor.

Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see thats what I thought. But apparently there may be someone out there who thinks it is prety deadly. I am crossing my fingers that gnosis will post here so I can figure out what all the hub bub is about
    I'm not skinny I just have a lot of sharp points that pay off. Especially during any choke using the forearm.

Spikey Weight

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet! Finally. Ok I would like to know the difference between cardio boxing and normal boxing. Why would someone not do boxing?

I don't think my school is that bad

www.warriorscove.com but you can go to the site and check it out if you feel so inclined.

I'm not really that much of a noob, except in terms of geography, since I have no clue where montreal is, how close is Minnesota to Montreal?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see thats what I thought. But apparently there may be someone out there who thinks it is prety deadly. I am crossing my fingers that gnosis will post here so I can figure out what all the hub bub is about
    cardio boxing is like dynamic yoga for strikers, the use of coordinated breathing with the heart blood pump in order to maximize power on delivery, hence the focus is on the flow of blood in order to create power, its not some mystical joke its simple science and physiology, anyone can do it, although its endurance excercises are some of the most difficult, come down to montreal and try it, or spar if you believe i am 'selling you a nonfunctional art that does not work'

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:24pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis
    your question is misleading, its not 'cheaper' or 'streamlined to attract customers' its streamlined to KICK ASS ahah, you think you do ju-jitsu noob? your doing internation taekwondo crappling and you think your a tough guy, come down to montreal and i will show you how to box cardio style, without which you would not have know a real contest of martial vigor.

Dude. :XXbirdman

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet! Finally. Ok I would like to know the difference between cardio boxing and normal boxing. Why would someone not do boxing?

I don't think my school is that bad

www.warriorscove.com but you can go to the site and check it out if you feel so inclined.

I'm not really that much of a noob, except in terms of geography, since I have no clue where montreal is, how close is Minnesota to Montreal?
    you dont know where montreal is? how do you find your asshole to clean in the morning after you take ricksons cock out of it?

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cardio boxing is like dynamic yoga for strikers, the use of coordinated breathing with the heart blood pump in order to maximize power on delivery, hence the focus is on the flow of blood in order to create power, its not some mystical joke its simple science and physiology, anyone can do it, although its endurance excercises are some of the most difficult, come down to montreal and try it, or spar if you believe i am 'selling you a nonfunctional art that does not work'

Ok buttfuck, who invented this crap?

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you dont know where montreal is? how do you find your asshole to clean in the morning after you take ricksons cock out of it?

Montreal is in a land far away that is known historicaly for its warrior class. Some of the worlds greatest fighting men have hailed from this great land...'

*Wakes up* and realizes it was just a funny dream.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast