Page 5 of 19 First 12345678915 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Lesbian fashion is a chain on your wallet.
    Hell no, it's a black eye and a cool ass pseudo military sarah conner hat.

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell, I use to have long hair, a ponytail all the way to the middle of my back. And back then I learned that when you have long hair, it either has to be in a manly ponytail or it has to be let wild. If you keep it nice and flowy-looking, then ****, you look like a square chick or something. Oh, and, yep, you can't be the smiley type if you have long hair. It makes you look dorky. A guy with long hair better walk with a permanent frown in his face... really. Long hair + smile == dorkiness.

My g/f of then hated me when I cut my hair... oh well. Then I shaved it all... and I ended up learning that it's much, much better, in the sense that it makes you look more muscular (or just plain bigger). Long hair, be it wild or in a ponytail kinda makes your neck and shoulders look smaller... even if you have well developed neck, traps and shoulder (delt) muscles. :qbluepira
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He seems to have big shoulders regardless...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet they'd look bigger without the faggy hair doo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arnies hilarious because he makes that bigass sword look tiny, and in predator he's running around with an MP5 and makes it look like a pistol.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of which, this is the only dude that looks cool with long hair.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I bet they'd look bigger without the faggy hair doo
    I've never seen a gay man with long hair.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you serious?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not so much the amount of hair that make the long-haired dudes look like dorky pussies and Tito/Rickson/Bas as bad asses. You can shave the heads of the dorkies and put a wig on Tito, Rickson and Bas, and that wouldn't change a thing. Those poor long-haired dudes are like, I dunno, living examples of what happens when a male body does not produce enough testosterone or something.

It's all a matter of how a man project his image. A man can be bone-skinny or a fat ass and have no facial hair and a mane longer than Eva Longoria's, but if he can project an image that says "I'm a fucking man, and I can get away with this hair, and I don't care what you think of it, and I'm going to kick your ass until your kidneys and **** come flying off your mouth. So **** YOU mang!", there is no way in hell that anyone can say he is a sissy-looking dork. Maybe ugly, but not sissy-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    I can't stand seeing guys with long, womanly hair.

Men should not have long hair.

This is not acceptable. ... edited for space mang ... :P

See, look how much better you'd look with a nice short haircut.

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Page 5 of 19 First 12345678915 ... Last