Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:46am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tito didn't just flip off the Lion's Den fighters he beat, he put on shirts right afterwards that said stuff like "I just made Guy Mezger my bitch." Also, "I just fucked Jerry Bohlander." I don't blame Ken for jumping over the fence. Tito then went on to say that Ken's students were drinking the Kool Aid at the Litterbox and it made them think they were invincible.

And WTF was up with Tito saying that him and Chuck Liddell had an agreement never to fight because they were friends? Is that true? Did he duck the Iceman for a while? Or just hold out for more money?

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:59am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't blame Tito for flipping off the lions den... Guy Mezger was acting like an ass. Shamrock repeatedly said Tito wasn't up to snuff and deserved everything Tito did. I would have have rubbed it in their faces too after all the condescending remarks the lions den made about him.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 8:26am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Money. Plain and simple. Tito was one of the first who refused Dana's chicken feed. You see it more and more now but Tito was one of the first. Frank was another.

Now you guys who think Tito is a jerk are going to change your tune.

I met Tito back in 1999 at my first fight. I have met him 2x since then. Every single time he has been VERY cool and very personable.

The image of the badboy asshole is just for show. It markets him and makes him popular. He talks some **** but if you notice it is very focused and direct and always intended for a specific response. Compare this to Baroni who is a complete asshole to everyone at all times both on and off the camera.
    He reminds me of a few indy wrestlers I hang out with. They put on a great show as heels and are total assholes onstage, but when you're hanging out with them afterwards they're really cool and laid-back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12