Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 5:14am

Style: Hawaiian Okinawan Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why does Dana hate Tito?

What did Tito do to make Dana hate him? Also, I heard Frank Shamrock also hates dana. Can anyone clue me in?

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 6:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would anyone not hate Tito?

and good morning to you too

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tito's a mouthy bitch. Maybe that's why...
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: Japanese Jujutsu / aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably a love triangle gone bad.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 11:38am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm guessing because Tito was fighting over in Pride for a while.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Money. Plain and simple. Tito was one of the first who refused Dana's chicken feed. You see it more and more now but Tito was one of the first. Frank was another.

Now you guys who think Tito is a jerk are going to change your tune.

I met Tito back in 1999 at my first fight. I have met him 2x since then. Every single time he has been VERY cool and very personable.

The image of the badboy asshole is just for show. It markets him and makes him popular. He talks some **** but if you notice it is very focused and direct and always intended for a specific response. Compare this to Baroni who is a complete asshole to everyone at all times both on and off the camera.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was pleasantly suprised by Tito. I met him once and he was very nice (I barely knew who he was, this was prior to my entering bjj and any major interest in mma) but heard so much bad about him I had expected the worst.

Instead he was nice, seemed genuine and was willing to work with his guys (and brought in Dean Lister instead of some jackass bodybuilder).

In contrast we have Shamrock "demanding respect" while getting all puffychested and in Tito's face after Dana told him to act cool. What a fucking moron meathead.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    I was pleasantly suprised by Tito. I met him once and he was very nice (I barely knew who he was, this was prior to my entering bjj and any major interest in mma) but heard so much bad about him I had expected the worst.

Instead he was nice, seemed genuine and was willing to work with his guys (and brought in Dean Lister instead of some jackass bodybuilder).

In contrast we have Shamrock "demanding respect" while getting all puffychested and in Tito's face after Dana told him to act cool. What a fucking moron meathead.
    Yeah, I second that. Up and until last night's show, I thought Tito would be an immature asshole, but nope. I was impressed by him.

On the other hand, I always thought Shamrock's demands for respect was some sort of chivarly and personal code of behavior (and really, to be honest, it was very crass of Tito to flip the bird at the Lion's Den in public.) But the more that I see it, the more that I'm getting convinced Shamrock is acting senile. :tinfoil:

There is a different between being a hard-working gent with a, perhaps, out-of-time sense of honor, and being anal-retentive. For a man in his 40's, he should act more like it, just let it go and show he is (or could be) a better man. :icon_puke

My hat goes off to Tito for sure.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 1:39pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see. So i wasnt the only one surpised by Tito in this first episode of TUF 3. Why the hell did shamrock bring in a Bodybuilder instead of a grappling guy. I really dont understand that at all. i guess this will be a pretty interesting season.

('._.)

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 4:06pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank Shamrock called Dana White "an egomaniac Uncle Fester looking knucklehead" in a recent interview. That kinda cracked me up.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast