Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 6:00pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    i think its a great story. GKR credibility just went up in my view, pretty badass to just waltz into a school and strip some fuckers of their belts. oh and EVERY SINGLE PERSON in that firefag school is a fucking *****.
    Yeah, those little kids should hang their heads in shame.
    Fuckin pussies.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 8:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I've heard, GKR is a no-contact sparring style so if it had got physical, lol, it'd been funny I'm sure. OSSS!
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 10:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ditto.

When GKR opened in Houston they had a 2 or 3 page article in the local health and fitness mag that distinctly indicated that they teach "no contact" karate for the safety of their students.

I suppose that was about as violent as their training permitted the whole confrontation to get...
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 10:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    That is ridiculously fucking awesome. How big are your balls to walk into a karate school and fucking take the rank from the instructor IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS? And what's even MORE awesome is that they both just sat there and took it like some bitches. Any instructor that goes out like that needs to be banned from their organization for being a fucking *****.
    Osirisis just says the first thing that comes to his mind doesn't he.

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 2:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a family oriented, non contact school. It's like walking into a tai chi class, double legging the instructor, mounting, then proceeding to redecorate his/her face.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 3:24am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zeddy- no it fucking isnt because some soft old lady teaching tai chi in a garden isnt running a self defense class and ill bet you thats what they sell their club as, if not as the main point its one of them. if someone walked into my club and insulted my coach in front of us, he wouldnt leave with the use of his legs. not only are the instructors at this school bitches so are the students for not standing up to a couple of thugs.

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 11:51am

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be more impressed if the GKR guys stripped their belts for pussyfying the art instead of a McDojo contract clause.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 12:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Whenever you start talking about martial arts, you need to mean what you say. You know karate? Well then, you'd better know karate, else I have no sympathy when you get your ass beat.
    Oh. Dude, Sigged. That's good stuff.
    :new_all_c

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I really have to wonder what is going on in the minds of the GKR enforcers. I mean, they run up and try to grab the instructor's belt away. Think of all the emotional bullshit that must be wrapped up around black belts in their heads.

I mean, what kind of pathetic emotional tool runs up in front of the class, screams that there's no insurance, and then feels so indignant about the instructor wearing a black belt that he tries to rip it away?

The karate instructors at the school probably were acting "smart" politically in not decking the enforcers in front of all the kids since the parents won't really care how tough the instructors are. If the classroom were filled with bullshido.net posters who want a tough instructor it would have been the reverse situation.

I'm pretty sure that the enforcers could have had their asses kicked if the first thing they did was grab for the belt. That would mean probably that the enforcers had both their hands down at waist level so you could probably land a massive elbow to their head while they were close to you.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FredGarvinMP
    I would say that this case should be pressed. This isn't a normal fight like you're mentioning. This was more intimidation. The fact that they went there while a class was on also means that they wanted to have an adverse effect on their enrollment. I have actually lived through a similar situation in which I got approached by a former sensei after he found out I left to go to another dojo. He showed up at class time and tried to make me feel bad for leaving as well as intimidate my new sensei. The only difference was that it was an adult class and I think he knew that if he tried anything, he wasn't going to be walking out the door under his own power.

As much as I hate to say it, they were right not to get into a donneybrook in front of the kids. Most likely they would have been outmatched anyways.
    Yeah, the parents of the kids would not have been very understanding. This episode would only cost them students in the context of a serious adult self defense class.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast