• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 12:37pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude, i didn't say otherwise. You're quoting me miles out of context. "It's only a fight after all. Happens all the time, nothing to get upset about." was refering to our usual weekend fun in Britain, not to the mafiaso intimidation at the Fire Dragon school. That certainly wasn't a normal fight. I definitely think charges should be pressed. Tho the enrollment issue really makes litte impact here as far i know. But **** it man if its assault with intent to rob those guys will go down hard. If aggravated assault w. ABH it is they will go down hard.

But only if the instructors do the right thing and press charges.

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 2:23pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** that- they need to be beaten for not pressing charges after the fact. Its one thing to ***** out and ALLOW some **** to TAKE your belt insteading of DEFENDING yourself, but then to be so much of a ***** to let them get away with it legally as well? Man that's a fight they couldn't possibly lose, and they walk away even then? ****'s sake, under uk law you could prolly make the case that the actions of the GKR reps constitute an assault on the children in the class. Damn.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 2:39pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats what they get for fucking signing up with GKR in the first place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 2:42pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Ms Cole, 23, said: "I tried to keep the class going but the students were becoming aware of raised voices. One just strolled up to me in front of the class, at which point I said, 'Good evening sensei'. "But without warning he began to forcibly remove my belt in front of the students. I did not see any point in fighting back. "They wouldn't leave. Their body language was revealing that they wanted to become volatile."

Didn't see any point? Their body language revealed they wanted to become volatile?...........Hahahahahaha thats great. Best laugh I had today. Good find Kungfools.

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 2:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    That is ridiculously fucking awesome. How big are your balls to walk into a karate school and fucking take the rank from the instructor IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS? And what's even MORE awesome is that they both just sat there and took it like some bitches. Any instructor that goes out like that needs to be banned from their organization for being a fucking *****.
    I was hoping for more posts like this.

I was thinking the same thing.

Yeah, the GKR guys are thugs, but the 'fire dragon' folks are sissies.

What's the problem again?
    :new_all_c

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 2:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just taking a stab in the dark here. But my guess is the Fire Dragon pussies...errr I mean instructors won't have any students to teach after this incident.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i can just imagine what would happen if someone walked into our gym and tried to take um... a trophy or something

i think its a great story. GKR credibility just went up in my view, pretty badass to just waltz into a school and strip some fuckers of their belts. oh and EVERY SINGLE PERSON in that firefag school is a fucking *****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 4:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should send one of our UK investigative reporters on scene for a follow up. This story is great.

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 4:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This rather pathetic story reminds me of one my sensei told me about his old dojo, where there was a place on the wall where all the gi tops and belts of people who lost challenge fights hung. I took it with a pinch of salt but from what I've heard about karate in 70's Dublin , it probably did happen. Probably.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 5:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Way back when, I've heard tales of my old instructor doing the same thing. Two of his students who had recently been promoted opened a school, but they weren't certified instructors, and didn't tell him about it. You're supposed to be 4th dan to be a certified instructor & to have your own independent school, but you could "franchise" under an instructor at a lower rank.

Basically, he walked into class, explained who he was and why he was there, and "asked" for their belts back. Then he walked out with them.

The thing was, he's had all the black belts he's given out monogrammed with "Presented to..." and "By...", so his name was on them, too. The other thing was, if they had talked to him about it before hand, he probably would have endorsed them opening the school & even helped out.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast