Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 4:59pm

Style: Shaolin Kung-fu, FCS, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Women's Grappling Gear

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a new long sleeves grappling top. It seems as if we deny the existence of women grapplers because I could not find ANYTHING in google. All the sites I found only had like one or two crappy things under the women's section. I like the "underarmor" feel but I don't like any of the ones on their site. Does anyone know of any good sites that sell grappling gear for women?

:ninjafigh

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 5:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought one of my friends a medium Hunter rashguard from riofightwear.com and it fit her well. She's about 140lbs so you may want a small. Riofightwear also has excellent shipping unless you order some of the gear they drop-ship from CombatSports.com. http://www.riofightwear.com/index.php?cPath=5_9

Atama has a Women's section but from the photos it looks like they just colour the men's gear pink. http://atama-kimonos.com/products/ra..._pink_long.htm

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 6:39pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually shop at surfing/bathing suit stores for my rashguards. Lots of selection, sizes, colors and sleeve lengths (mine's 3/4 sleeve). Generally buy men's though, just small sized. I like the fit better.

Edit: THAT FUCKING ATAMA SITE!!!!! LIKE WOMEN WHO DO BJJ WANT TO WEAR PINK FUCKING RASHGUARDS AND GI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SEXIST BRAZILIAN WANKERS!!!!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 7:15pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, Gene Lebell on the other hand...

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 8:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I actually shop at surfing/bathing suit stores for my rashguards. Lots of selection, sizes, colors and sleeve lengths (mine's 3/4 sleeve). Generally buy men's though, just small sized. I like the fit better.

Edit: THAT FUCKING ATAMA SITE!!!!! LIKE WOMEN WHO DO BJJ WANT TO WEAR PINK FUCKING RASHGUARDS AND GI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SEXIST BRAZILIAN WANKERS!!!!
    surfer supply is the way to go: http://www.beachtrading.com/ragucoso.html

my girlfriend loves her rash guard from them and i have a bunch of great ones as well
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 9:21pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'll be wearing pink gi pants from now on because someone washed them with something red...

At NAGA atlanta last year there was this girl who dominated the under 135 division sporting all pink. Tight jiujitsu but overcompensating for participating in traditionally masculine activities by wearing all pink is pretty lame imo.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 11:37pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go.

Hi JKDChick!
    Last edited by MEGA JESUS-SAMA; 4/06/2006 11:39pm at .

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 11:40pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Caique has a special patch for girls that compete for him: "Caique's Chicks" in pink cursive lettering. I'll be sure to send you one.

Okay so it disgusts me too, but it's also kind of funny.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 1:13am

Style: Shaolin Kung-fu, FCS, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like pink :-)

Wouldn't mind having a pink one... :-)

I like the one's on the Atama site.
    Last edited by Ladyfist; 4/07/2006 1:21am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 11:29am

Style: Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really badly need some shorts, but normal boardies don't fit me well (damn my hips!).
    I'm tempted to get a pink rash vest. It will be the only item of pink I own, and being the only woman in my club doesn't make me stand out nearly enough, I need fuschia pink damnit!
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast