Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:09pm

Style: BJJ & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Edit: THAT FUCKING ATAMA SITE!!!!! LIKE WOMEN WHO DO BJJ WANT TO WEAR PINK FUCKING RASHGUARDS AND GI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SEXIST BRAZILIAN WANKERS!!!!
    My girlfriend wanted the white Atama gi with pink writing. She stopped training because she works forty hours a week while attending school full time but she plans on taking it up again when she gets more free time. Another girl at my school has a gi with pink accents.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    And it can be basically any color? Or are you still restricted to the white/blue paradigm of the ancient orientals?

Ideas for heretofore unexperienced levels of sensory offensiveness are gestating within my addled, evil mind.
    I've seen Mike Fowler compete in a purple gi and an orange gi with black spots (he dyed his hair to match). He's sponsored by Gameness though so he gets all his cool gis for free.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Why do I gotta be Mr Pink?"

"Because your a ******."
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, good point. If you're a guy wearing a pink gi you have everyone surrender to you before the match starts out of homophobia. Maybe have MATBATTLE.COM printed on the back in gigantic letters.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234