Posted On:
    4/09/2006 12:42pm

Style: Beating Children

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Knife Defense Video?

Okay so at bored at work and I found this crap:
    http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/..._Defense_Video
    I don't get why it's called "defense" they didn't teach anything about defending against a blade. Why is there drums? Didn't seem like capoeira :homo:.
    I did like that fact he included the whole, " stab me in the arm and I'll take your knife from you and kill you" gig, I've heard far too many idiots say.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:22pm

Style: kickboxing, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to me, it seems like outtakes from a bigger video, so hard to judge with this. video does start him in mid-sentence, does it?
    this compilation seemed to put emphasis on how dangerous blades are. good i guess

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's just a small segment of Paul Vunak's knife defense/fighting video. Having percussion rythms does not automatically make something capoeria-ish. Google Vunak before you start making blanket statements about how homo he is. And keep in mind the video is from the mid-80's sometime.
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2006 2:37pm

Style: Beating Children

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by poidog
    It's just a small segment of Paul Vunak's knife defense/fighting video. Having percussion rythms does not automatically make something capoeria-ish. Google Vunak before you start making blanket statements about how homo he is. And keep in mind the video is from the mid-80's sometime.
    True 80's were silly. I don't get what the drum adds. Were they too poor to add fight music? J/k. No, I think the video gives people a real idea of what's gonna happen if someone comes at you with a blade and you get cut - look at that beef. Grade A butchery!