Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    What the problem? WuShu = Martial Methods. Look like they are training in martial methods.

However, I saw a knife in one of those pictures. He need to send Shuma Gorath over there to tell them only fags LARP with knifes.
    yeah, I heard they play with guns too. Damn ninjas need telling.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedxRice
    ...wtf? what's he doing there?
    Looks like a "do-it-yourself" tracheotomy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    special forces doing wushu? lol, well, at least they will look cool as they gunned down.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nezha
    special forces doing wushu? lol, well, at least they will look cool as they gunned down.
    I believe their are using the term WUshu in its literal meaning. "War methods" aka how to fight, then the performance art associated with the name.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"
    DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Meh. I'm sure they could kick the **** out of 90% of the population just based on physical conditioning alone.
    When I was in Western China there was an army base that I passed by a number of times. I could see into one of the yards where I commonly saw 110 pound toothpicks do a situp or two, maybe a set of 3 pushups, or a pull-up on a bar out there in the offtime between sitting on a bench and picking their nose. Sometimes a higher-up would come over and yell sternly at them and the group would do a push-up or two and wait for the guy to go away. Then they'd go back to sitting on the bench or picking their nose.

I thought to myself that I could take out a platoon or two myself, barehanded (and I'm sure there are people here would could take out a platoon or two of me barehanded too).

Dagon Akujin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he's pushing the car with that bar,
    to demonstrate his throat stiffening technique.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    When I was in Western China there was an army base that I passed by a number of times. I could see into one of the yards where I commonly saw 110 pound toothpicks do a situp or two, maybe a set of 3 pushups, or a pull-up on a bar out there in the offtime between sitting on a bench and picking their nose. Sometimes a higher-up would come over and yell sternly at them and the group would do a push-up or two and wait for the guy to go away. Then they'd go back to sitting on the bench or picking their nose.

I thought to myself that I could take out a platoon or two myself, barehanded (and I'm sure there are people here would could take out a platoon or two of me barehanded too).

Dagon Akujin
    Heh.

Nice.

These guys look to be in decent shape though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin

Dagon Akujin
    I doubt thats the standard for their military. More likely you were stationed next to a really bad base.

As DAuslander pointed out, these guys look more than capable of 3 push ups.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    yeah, I heard they play with guns too. Damn ninjas need telling.
    Fucking Chinese ninja...

I'll steal their kunoichi too!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He is bending a steel rod on his skin only point, right below the neck and above the center collar bone. Its really hard to get that good at Nei Gong.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last