Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 9:59pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go nuts dude, the exact quote is:

I could be wrong but isn't Askari the arab word for soldier?

Nefarious, no?

Anywho, thank's for finding the syntax error, I always miss that one. I guess I type too fast. Of note on this thread is that I've only ever pointed out the direction of your arguement. I've yet to take specific issue with anything you've said regardless of how disjointed and hard to read.

Now apparently I'm an idiot a lier and a racist. Where you hoping to just accuse someone on this thread until the name stuck? Sadly I can't claim any other heritage than Canadian (a nice mixed bag of races I am) but I'm okay with that. Also in your rush to accuse me please reread my statement and note that I never called you an idiot I just left it open for the idiot to identify him or herself.

As I have pointed out in a previous post (but as you seem to not want to deal with it I'll ask again):

Why should I take the opinion of someone who seems unable to stick with one martial art for any length of time?

I have given you enough information to almost ring my door bell. My history is easy to find and the link I gave you on my last post has it listed very clearly. You sir, have come on to this thread and accused a group that has revolutionized the way the world looks at a fight. You have asked us to take your word over a family that has dedicated their entire life to martial arts (not just 12 months, 18 months, 20 months ah that's right your memory isn't so good anymore).

I've listen to you and I've been polite. Now I find you annoying. I can't be bothered with annoying people so kindly understand that I will no longer find the time to address any of your posts or PMs.

TKD

One last thing, as I've seen fit not to critique your spelling and sentence structure but rather address your points I'd suggest to maintain credibility you look to do the same.
    Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 4/10/2006 10:03pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 12:59am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Gerry Mansfield]

"Red Herring", The topic on this thread is"Gracies partially Mcdojo"
    Why do we keep mentioning FSD? I am not apart of any group! I have even stopped training at my Boxing gym!

Is this your Conspiracy theory"Red Hearing" to cover up the fact that the Gracies do in fact have the makings of a Mcdojo
    Actually you need to learn comprehension.

See, the TITLE of the thread is Gracie's Partly Mc Dojo!?

So, you can imply that the poster, (besides trolling and probably an FSD student IMO) was shocked to read what was in the interview.

The Topic was what Helio meant in an interview about, what was wrong with GJJ.

So, the subject really is, was Helio saying GJJ turned into a McDojo or was he being nutty.

YOU turned it into McDojo GJJ.

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 5:24am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mansfield
    agree to disagree
    I'm suddenly thinking about Ron Burgundy.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 8:06am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [

You mean Subtelety?
    Idiot: a unlearned uneducated person.

Did you mean subtlety?

Noun 1. subtlety - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude; "without understanding the finer nuances you can't enjoy the humor"; "don't argue about shades of meaning"
    nuance, nicety, refinement, shade
    meaning, signification, import, significance - the message that is intended or expressed or signified; "what is the meaning of this sentence"; "the significance of a red traffic light"; "the signification of Chinese characters"; "the import of his announcement was ambigtuous"
    2. subtlety - the quality of being difficult to detect or analyze; "you had to admire the subtlety of the distinctions he drew"
    niceness
    difficultness, difficulty - the quality of being difficult; "they agreed about the difficulty of the climb"

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 10:37am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Million dollar Baby( remember the guy that couldn't box to save his life, got his ass kicked by a cocky boxer, earned more respect from his coach that the man that had more skill)
    Respect is never given only earned.

G

I guess what you are saying is Someone in FSD will earn respect because they get their ass kicked. Okay.

I tell you what. I would take skill over an ass kicking any day.

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.SW. What the **** is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu doing in Canada???????
    Kicking your ass.

Holy **** that's aggressive! Are you telling me that this is a respectfull school that justifies and condones going into other schools and bullying other Instrutors at their own schools? Imagine a guy goes to his school and is preparing a Kids class and some guy comes in with a video camera and says I'm gonna kick the **** out of you in front of your Kids and I'm gonna film it and put it on the Internet, Is that OK?
    My Dad taught me respect, Maybe the Gracies should teach respect as well as Martial arts and Not Brazilian Thuggery?
    I am very sure that the Gracie Challenge (whether carried out by a Gracie or anyone who does BJJ) is not done unsolicited. The exception is when the instructor decides to trash-talk the BJJ school. The school I train at usually has people come to us when they want to "challenge BJJ", but there have been a few instances of people needing us to go to them.

Agressive quality control is the only method that works in the martial arts.
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 4/11/2006 11:00am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 11:42am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I bid you a fond farewell

Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Go nuts dude, the exact quote is:

I could be wrong but isn't Askari the arab word for soldier?
    The admission that I could be wrong, proves my point, Please note that it is in question form, also note the word " Soldier" and NOT WARRIOR

Nefarious, no?
    Anywho, thank's for finding the syntax error, I always miss that one. I guess I type too fast. Of note on this thread is that I've only ever pointed out the direction of your arguement. I've yet to take specific issue with anything you've said regardless of how disjointed and hard to read.
    I will agree, If we had a face to face discussion at a coffee shop, do you think things would get this far out of hand?
    P.S. this is not a challenge, just a question.

Now apparently I'm an idiot a lier and a racist. Where you hoping to just accuse someone on this thread until the name stuck? Sadly I can't claim any other heritage than Canadian (a nice mixed bag of races I am) but I'm okay with that. Also in your rush to accuse me please reread my statement and note that I never called you an idiot I just left it open for the idiot to identify him or herself.
    Do you really belive what you've just typed?
    all I did was produced the definition of the word!?

Why should I take the opinion of someone who seems unable to stick with one martial art for any length of time?
    Most everyone on this thread is of Mixed Martial arts background!?

I have given you enough information to almost ring my door bell. My history is easy to find and the link I gave you on my last post has it listed very clearly. You sir, have come on to this thread and accused a group that has revolutionized the way the world looks at a fight. You have asked us to take your word over a family that has dedicated their entire life to martial arts (not just 12 months, 18 months, 20 months ah that's right your memory isn't so good anymore).
    Why would iI"almost ring your doorbell" I think it's clear that we can't agree?
    Funny how a face to face conversation is a little more civil than on this thread, don't you agree?

I've listen to you and I've been polite. Now I find you annoying. I can't be bothered with annoying people so kindly understand that I will no longer find the time to address any of your posts or PMs.
    Tell me again why you came onto this thread?

One last thing, as I've seen fit not to critique your spelling and sentence structure but rather address your points I'd suggest to maintain credibility you look to do the same.
    You're right, I'm sorry. I'll be the first to admit my grammar an mi tupong skolls are note the best.
    However you DID Imply that I was an Idiot.

G

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 11:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How about the Renzo Group?

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Gumby's a BJJ Purple Belt...can't trust him...nope not at all. He's been drinking the kool-aid for so long that he's as bad as the WC guys. Plus once you make a purple in BJJ, you start profit sharing in all the money being made off the rich US citizens. Once he gets enough blue belts underneath him, he'll be able to live off his McDojo money pyramid forever.
    I was just talking to a friend of the owner of the OAMA school in Ottawa,
    His statement to me was" there must be plenty of money to be made backing fighters in the UFC type of events, Pat is driving around in a nice new car and travelling all over the U.S."

Do the owners make a percentage if their fighters/Students get paid?
    Are the schools operating as a recruitment center to find fighters?

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 12:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your coach and trainers generally get a percentage of your fight purse for training you. However, unless you're fighting in the big japanese shows it won't bump most of them up into a new tax bracket.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 12:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Are they using this site?

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by G8
    Sorry. But the short answer is
    (b
    Despite the many valid (& many invalid) criticisms directed at them, the Gracies individually & collectively are hardcore motherfuckers who have done more to show up McDojos than anyone else ever, period.
    I Agree 100%, I think using Bullshido is Genius!

I have grown weary of attacks from TKD and Askari and many others one this site, they are in denial that their "Heros" are in it for the Money.

P.S. The Gracies are "hardcore motherfuckers",along with a select few, all the others that are riding on their coat tails are watered down followers!

Jardan was right, I have wasted my time trying to educate the converted.
    Believe what you want

I'm of this site.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20 LastLast