Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 12:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as the stuff the Gracies teach is good and works and they retain a high standard of instruction, who cares.

McDojoisim is only truly bad when the stuff they teach is shite hidden under mounds of crap like Feng Sheng as it seems to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 1:07pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Go On!

Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    Damn straight Gerry, attempting to create and enhance techniques or contradict established tradition can only corrupt the ideal knowledge handed down by the alien eqyptians who made us all
    you've been talking to Pinky again?

Speaking of which, Judo was not an Olympic sport at the time that Maeda taught the Gracies. If you're looking for the 'bastardiser', how about the guys that made it one against the explicit wishes of its founder.
    Who was that? Please name some Names.

Who was the Bastardiser that made Boxing a Sport / Olympic event.
    the answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank You! My work is almost done on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    Awesome

Attention Mr. Mansfield. Thank god you have seen through this site's nefarious purpose. You're right, Phrost is completely in the Gracie's pocket. He wants to join the other MA fat cats and get rich while on the path to world domination

Honestly, would'nt you?

I read in the 'National Star' that Rorian told Dick Cheney to shoot that lawyer in Texas because the lawyer was acting all uppity by questioning the Gracie's bid for the presidency on 2008.
    I missed that edition, but Dick' mistake was, he wasn't payin attention when he was playing at his GJJ classes( he should have tried to submit the lawyer)
    Fight the power!
    AND Capitalism,

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ASKARI is a LIAR!

ASKARI
    1) You told me that you never trained at Carvers!(you're Lying)

2)I am not affiliated with any school, not Gracies, not Therien, not Douvris, not FSD, not anyone.( You're Lying to get people to believe I have a hidden agenda)

3)You called me your "Brother" when you thought you had me convinced of joining your club.
    I did ask you!(can anyone else help me here?) Isn't ASKARI the arab word for WARRIOR?
    You are Lyin when calling me a racist? because you're trying to get people to believe you are not marketing for the Gracies.

P.S. I expect an apology for that remark( I take serious offence)

Gerry

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I have more questions!

[QUOTE=Jitsuman][QUOTE=Gerry Mansfield]
    At Renzo's you dont need to win a tournie to get a belt. He "comes to play" a lot.
    Then Competition is not a requirement at Renzos school in NYC?
    What are the requirements in a school that is far from NYC( let's say Ottawa, Canada) does the Instructor at the school do the testing?
    Does Renzo come up for testing days?Can a Purple belt do testing and up to what level?
    Do you have certain locks, arm bars, chokes, positions to get into? do you have to "fight several people one after the other?

I would like to get more info from jitsuman, he is the only one that has tried to answer some of my question without attacking me because of my beliefs.

Kuddos to you Jitsuman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Manners are not rampant on this forum!

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    No your parents teach you manners. Oh wait you are Canadian maybe they do things different up in them there parts.
    Last time I checked, Parenting didn't come with a Manual.
    Not true about parents teaching Manners, some Parents have not been taught manners themselves, how can SOME Parents teach something they know nothing about?
    Let me give you an example of bad manners
    ie;"Oh wait you are Canadian we must do things different up in them there parts"

FSD has training videos. FSD has a book. Let me guess your propoganda is good (alleged poo sniffing and all).
    You must be working for FSD on a campaign to mention the name as many times as possible? How much are you getting paid?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WOW!

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Well Gerry, as a supporter of Fang Shen Do, is using the logical fallacie of a Red Herring. I know, this is usually only the pervue of Yellow Bamboo but, Gerry is in good company on this one.
    "Red Herring", The topic on this thread is"Gracies partially Mcdojo"
    Why do we keep mentioning FSD? I am not apart of any group! I have even stopped training at my Boxing gym!

Gerry's personal attacks on those who have been punking on his martial art (Fang Shen Do) and desire to divert attention from the main point, are direct evidence of how Bullshido is having a direct effect on this martial cult.
    Is this your Conspiracy theory"Red Hearing" to cover up the fact that the Gracies do in fact have the makings of a Mcdojo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 3:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gracies are the beginning of a Mcdojo!

Gerry, thank you for expressing your opinions in a well thought out
    and I-really-want-to-smash-her-front-teeth-in respectful manner
    I didn't know Kid Spatula was a girl!

You really got me thinking about the Supper Size Me/McDonald's connection, and "the only bad press is no press" angle. All you have to do now is delve deeper. It has become clear to me (through your insights) that Bullshido must in fact be in the pocket of, not the Gracies, but Fang Shen Do, and has conjured up all these negative things about it merely to promote this chain of schools. Beware.
    The Gracies are world wide.

Another tip: . As you can see, the pricks here will use any little thing to make it seem like your words and your actions don't match up.
    [/QUOTE]

I did notice that!
    P.S. whether or not the Gracies are involved in this site or not, you gotta admit they have the Beginnings of a Mcdojo.If nor "partially Mcdojo"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 4:09pm

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Gerry Mansfield][QUOTE=Jitsuman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mansfield

Then Competition is not a requirement at Renzos school in NYC?
    What are the requirements in a school that is far from NYC( let's say Ottawa, Canada) does the Instructor at the school do the testing?
    Does Renzo come up for testing days?Can a Purple belt do testing and up to what level?
    Do you have certain locks, arm bars, chokes, positions to get into? do you have to "fight several people one after the other?

I would like to get more info from jitsuman, he is the only one that has tried to answer some of my question without attacking me because of my beliefs.

Kuddos to you Jitsuman.
    No. competition at tournies is not a requirment. Competition among your peers however, is. (this is how the Gracies stay away from the black belt factory BS found in other martial arts)

To gain rank, and move to the next belt, you must be able to tap everyone at your current rank. To make blue belt, you have to be able to tap all the whites, and some of the blues. There by proving you deserve to be a blue belt.

This is the only way you acheive rank. It does not matter how many moves you know at all. It's how many moves you can use effectively to tap people that counts.

As far as Renzo coming up and testing students of schools under his banner? Very rarely. I train currently with Renzo's first American black belt and Renzo does not come to do promotions. There is no need to. Renzo is the man and instils his values in all of his blackbelts.

Not all Gracies are the same though, and I fully admit that some of them (mainly Rorion and his ilk) run the family business like a McDojo.

Renzo does not, and is known as "the cool Gracie" by anyone who's met him. The guy is a saint and in my mind far above the suspicion you are directing towards him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 4:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I guess so!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tut
    So they have been doing this Gracie McDojo thing that long huh?!
    Thanks for the insight, I didn't realise that it was that long?