Posted On:
    4/07/2006 11:49am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    There is nothing to "hate on" in Judo...........It even birthed BJJ, just so guys that can't do ukemi can play too.
    Don't make me pull guard on you then stall for 30 minutes.
    Awesome

Attention Mr. Mansfield. Thank god you have seen through this site's nefarious purpose. You're right, Phrost is completely in the Gracie's pocket. He wants to join the other MA fat cats and get rich while on the path to world domination.

I read in the 'National Star' that Rorian told Dick Cheney to shoot that lawyer in Texas because the lawyer was acting all uppity by questioning the Gracie's bid for the presidency on 2008.

Fight the power!
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 12:17pm

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first, I was glad to see Gerry standing up to Bullshido after the unfair treatment of FSD on these boards. Sure, Bullshido has made FSD seem bad, but people can use facts and logic to prove anything. Now, however, I think he is a little misguided.

Gerry, thank you for expressing your opinions in a well thought out and I-really-want-to-smash-her-front-teeth-in respectful manner. You really got me thinking about the Supper Size Me/McDonald's connection, and "the only bad press is no press" angle. All you have to do now is delve deeper. It has become clear to me (through your insights) that Bullshido must in fact be in the pocket of, not the Gracies, but Fang Shen Do, and has conjured up all these negative things about it merely to promote this chain of schools. Beware.

Another tip: When you claim that you are off to go train, you might want to log out of this website. As you can see, the pricks here will use any little thing to make it seem like your words and your actions don't match up.

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 12:57pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An apology:

First off, let me say that I am an idiot. I was trying to be thoughtful of rule #21 last night by saying that what I was posting was NSFW (I mean, who wants to look at a guy's ass?), but shouldn't have posted the image directly in the forum.

I mean, I do _ing _un. I'm supposed to be a little stupid. Anyways, sorry to The Villain who had to moderate my ass into the abyss. I feel most moronic for letting my asshole tendencies get in the way, causing me to fall victim to the Troll that has overtaken this post.

In short; I'm an idiot. Sorry Villain et. al.

Dagon "Big Ugly Muffin" Akujin

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 3:01pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally I think you are so far out of the running for "idiot of this thread" that the apology is totally unnecessary but we do appreciate your statement nonetheless.

Gerry, please note that whatever subterfuge you were attempting with regards to turning attention away from the Fang Shen Do thread will not succeed. Your ranting and general incoherent statements do very little to add credence to your position. Your subsequent to refusal to address the salient points have further undermined your position.

I feel very comfortable in saying, please go home sir, your town has been without its idiot for to long. Besides, if you're not there to help him how is JP going to manage to fill the bucket on his own!

TKD

And then he was like, and then she was like and then we were like, duuuuuuude!

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/07/2006 8:17pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Red Herring

Well Gerry, as a supporter of Fang Shen Do, is using the logical fallacie of a Red Herring. I know, this is usually only the pervue of Yellow Bamboo but, Gerry is in good company on this one.
    A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
    Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
    Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.
    Gerry's personal attacks on those who have been punking on his martial art (Fang Shen Do) and desire to divert attention from the main point, are direct evidence of how Bullshido is having a direct effect on this martial cult.
    :glasses7:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 12:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kuntao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by akja
    Not so new. The Carlson Gracie Jr., Conan and Marcelo Silveira Video Program w/certificate happened around 1997-'98.
    So they have been doing this Gracie McDojo thing that long huh?!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 12:56am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FSD had been doing it since the late 80's.

IMO. What is your point.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/08/2006 1:12am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this would be Bullshido by Ref stoppage.

Hey Gerry! Your corner didn't even get to throw in the towel before Big John stopped this one. Best of luck in your future fights!

TKD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:06am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

$$$$$

[QUOTE=Jitsuman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mansfield
    At Renzo's you dont need to win a tournie to get a belt. He "comes to play" a lot. No seminars from somebody of his level are free.
    And they should Not be free, But thanks again for proving my point, Renzo is making money from a school were he has Certified the Instructor and HE benefits financially from the school.

Partial Mcdojo? that is the question.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 11:10am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quick learners

[QUOTE=King Tut]
    So they have been doing this Gracie McDojo thing that long huh?!
    I have never said that the Gracies are Dumb! Look how quickly they learned traditional JJ and turned it into GJJ!
    How quickly can they learn from the U.S. about $$$$$$$

Think about it.