Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:00pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    They're all just clones of Helio in various stages of life anyway.
    That's what I'm saying.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:13pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nice job changing the subject

[
    QUOTE]Wow. Now we have proof you are a liar and a Hypocrite.
    [/QUOTE]

100% of all people on here are liars.

P.S. Are you one of the "Gracie"school owners in Ottawa? ASKARI tried to recruit me, First he tried to tell me he was with Ronin,then on his PM the real recruiting message( see my post) he tried to get me in to OAMA, I'm assuming you're the owner or the web master at Ronin, P.S. I look forward to your Invitation to " at least try it".

I'M Sticking to Boxing and private JJ lessons with my bud.I'm not falling for all this Marketing/ recruiting ****.

I bet If I went in and joined your school now, all of the proir post i put up here would be forgiven, ummm for $90.00 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mansfield
    I actualy have alot of respect for what they have done for themselves
    Good to now you really like the Gracies.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

P.S. Are you one of the "Gracie"school owners in Ottawa? ASKARI tried to recruit me, First he tried to tell me he was with Ronin,then on his PM the real recruiting message( see my post) he tried to get me in to OAMA, I'm assuming you're the owner or the web master at Ronin, P.S. I look forward to your Invitation to " at least try it".

I'M Sticking to Boxing and private JJ lessons with my bud.I'm not falling for all this Marketing/ recruiting ****.

I bet If I went in and joined your school now, all of the proir post i put up here would be forgiven, ummm for $90.00 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone is not taking his Meds.

Plus Toronto is a better city than Ottawa
    Last edited by Goju - Joe; 4/06/2006 12:20pm at .

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:18pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Helio and I are best buds, he has me post here to recruit new guys for his school. I have been asked by Helio to recruit you, dead or alive. Vampirism is always an option if you wont comming willingly.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you admit you're lieing about your agenda?

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:43pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More inspiration from Gerry:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mooglemayhem_goatsepoxter.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	5506  

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 1:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read my prior posts,I'm taking private lessons with a friend who did Therien JJ, He went on to Hiscoe JJ
    Great. I'm thinking of doing JJ when I have more time. Thanks for the encouragment. You are like a walking Billboard for BJJ/GJJ.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 1:22pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mcdojoist always use common language to feel like their part of a"secret group"

Definition;Flatearther, someone who is unwilling to believe that the Gracie Jiu jitsu system is the be all and end all of Martial arts,and also refuses to come into one of the clubs and see how nice and how good we are, we let the product speak for itself.

Gerry Mansfield = Flatearther

Once again, Thank you for proving my point.

G
    Um...there is as far as I know no previous connection between the term "Flatearther" and the art of the Gracie family. I was using it to describe you as someone who gets off being the dumbest son of a bitch in a room and eliciting emotional reactions out of people who are smarter then you as a result. It's a reference to a comment made by Robert Anton Wilson in a radio interview he did years ago.

That you've taken the term and redefined it to fit your conspiracy theory just gives me the giggles. Keep it up, you funny.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 1:40pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Attn: Sijo Patenaude (or Mansfield if you prefer)...

Sir I have been nothing but polite to you regarding your ideas and concepts. All I did was point out a logical falicy in your argument. As someone who is reasonably well versed in the areas of contracts and statements I felt this was only polite. Please note I did not take umbrage with any of your comments.

The statement regarding your rank is in response to a reported PM you sent to another user, and is posted above my post on this thread. As I have mentioned I have been out of the TKD scene for a number of years but as a national team member under Mr. Fu I can assure you that at the time I was involved in that club 2 years was nowhere enough time to make black belt (as you mentioned things may have changed).

In addition, telling me to "Fucking Pay ATTENTION" does not make me feel inclined towards attending to anything you have to say.

Additionally please note, I carry no rank from any BJJ or GJJ organization and have been very upfront with my rank and affiliations. As a recap:

- BB ITF Taekwon-Do under Mr. Clint Norman (noe Master I believe)
    - BB GTF Taekwon-Do under Mr. Vlado Brcic (my choice to retest as it had been a few years lay off before I returned to active competing)
    - Blue Belt Japanese Jiu Jitsu (registered with World Kabuto I believe)

I have fought MMA.

I hold no personal interest in this thread as far as GJJ is concerned other than that BJJ is the only organization that seems to do a very good job of monitoring the level of instructors and belt holders inside their organization.

Specific to you I will address the following issues:

You seem to be unable to continue at one particular school for any length of time. This is from both your PMs to me and what other people have posted regarding your PMs to them. I find it very difficult to take anything you say seriously with regards to martial arts training due to this fact. I would suggest you come clean regarding your background and training or stop these posts and Pms.

TKD

PS - Oh I also did Muay Thai for a while with no rank attached and I have a yellow belt on Kenpo (just making sure that I don't have any hidden agendas!)
    Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 4/06/2006 2:10pm at .
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast