Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 11:45am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    What if I had said "dulce et decorum est pro go-****-yourself mori," is that a better conjugation?

Works for me, but hey, I barely passed high school latin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 11:57am

Style: Kempo Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if I had said "dulce et decorum est pro go-****-yourself mori," is that a better conjugation?
    No, BUT I can see your WHITE BELT helped you grow balls. Just think, you can be a teacher when you get your blue belt.

At least you admit your lack of experience unlike so many who don't put anything in theur profiles. Have a nice day.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, I was an ass way before I switched to BJJ. Let me know if you come through Atlanta sometime, I am up for sparring anytime. Plus I would like to see what you have put together in Kempo Ju Jitsu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 1:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus I would like to see what you have put together in Kempo Ju Jitsu.
    I have no buisness in the South although my students would love to earn their Black Belt at your expense. Thats the "old school" way not all this "internet talk." No body here has anything new. Just rehashed **** thats already happened. Talking about "it" is waste. If one isn't willing to test "it" then they should shut the **** up or at least drop the attitude.

There are plenty of people on the net who know me and there are forums on the net (unlike this place) that do have "heavy hitters." They don't come here because it's like "kids gone wild."

You didn't need to jump in. I haven't attacked you or anyone else that didn't come at me first. HURT came at me. He has an attitude problem. Attitude dos not equal Martial Skill and attitude will get you hurt. You might have a little bit of respect but it dosen't show. I out ranked you before you were born. Thats funny too, because your like 11 years older than HURT.

Like I said I have no buisness in the South but if you come to S.F. Bay, Ca. where many martial arts have their roots I will greet you. Have a nice day.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I was telling off TKD Black Belt for killing my joke. I did not realize someone as experienced as yourself would get the gi all twisted. I give respect where it is due. My offer to spar and my desire to see your style remains, as does my invite. This extends to any of your students, looking to earn their BB at my expense, as well.

And yes, Hurt is acting like a kid. In fact, I find semantic arguements surrounding acronyms quite silly, as I attempted to demonstrate via sarcasm. Get over it and welcome to Bullshido.
    Last edited by Locu5; 4/06/2006 1:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for being real. That sounded more like a warrior as we all strive to be..

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:05pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gawd damn it! My bad, sorry :$

Dry whit does not translate well across the intra-weeb!

TKD

'Alea Iacta Est' as it were....

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:07pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by akja
    That sounded more like a warrior as we all strive to be..
    I just strive to be me.

Or El Guapo. Depending on my mood.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 5:40pm

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And yes, Hurt is acting like a kid. In fact, I find semantic arguements surrounding acronyms quite silly, as I attempted to demonstrate via sarcasm. Get over it and welcome to Bullshido.
    Okay so the dude posts some idiotic nonsense where he contadicts his own fucking defititions and then liters his responses with personal attacks and this "gang sau" **** because he doesn't have the most simple grasp of the language (the point which he started arguing), and I'm the child here?

How was I "disrespectful"?

Anyway I'm still down to spar I suppose, but I don't know where you got the idea I was trying to come off as some badass. I just think it's a little cute is all. So how's all this goin' to work out?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 6:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess we view respect differantly. If you googled me you'd have an idea that I am serious and I have students in both Nor and So Cal. I'll be in San Diego but you are not obligated to anything except repect if you have it in you. If you can't do that then we'll deal with it.

I don't attack by intention and I still think your wrong about the previous posts. It's normal for some people to not see where the other is coming from on the net. You don't know who's on the other end.

I never claimed to be a badass but I am definately down more than most that are playing the keyboard.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast