Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    none yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for a good school in Tucson, AZ

hello everyone, i am new and i am wanting to get in to martial arts, i did it when i was little but i had to get out because i was doing to many sports. i am wanting to get back in to it because it was just plain fun. i don't know which one i should learn, i was thinking either taewkondo or aikido. i want it to be punch and kicks and somethign that will look good on camera, i am wanting to be an actor. i wanted to do wushu but there is no school near me that has that. so if know of a good school or even what martial arts form i should study please share, or anything you want to tell me. thanks

Style
    boxing,savate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahahahahahahha can't wait for the likes of Omega to see this. he may actually have a stroke.

Seriously though I thought there was no trolling allowed in Newbietown

Style
    na
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fankango
    hello everyone, i am new and i am wanting to get in to martial arts, i did it when i was little but i had to get out because i was doing to many sports. i am wanting to get back in to it because it was just plain fun. i don't know which one i should learn, i was thinking either taewkondo or aikido. i want it to be punch and kicks and somethign that will look good on camera, i am wanting to be an actor. i wanted to do wushu but there is no school near me that has that. so if know of a good school or even what martial arts form i should study please share, or anything you want to tell me. thanks
    Take gymnastics or a form of dance. Don't screw up the martial arts community with your moronic priorities.

Style
    boxing,savate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we are having our collective leg pulled here mongo. You would only have to lurk for about 0.38th of a second to know that a post like that would be outright inflammatory on bullshido.

I'm just surprised no-ones had an outright spaz attack and threatened to eat his children etc, newbietown rules not withstanding

and good morning to you too supporting member
    Style
    MT/BJJ
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Style
    none yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    Take gymnastics or a form of dance. Don't screw up the martial arts community with your moronic priorities.
    well i actually do gymnastics already, it is a great feeling when you are doing a flip and the world around you just slows down and then at the next everything it's back to normal onces you feet hits the ground. but i am not just wanting to take martial arts to have something flashing. i also want it so if evenyone trys to mess with my family again.

Style
    boxing,savate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i also want it so if evenyone trys to mess with my family again.
    You're an American? Surely a single trip to your nearest gunshop will provide a veritable plethora of means to defend your family.

somethign that will look good on camera
    not claiming any expertise but since when did real MA get used in films. That said something like capoeira might do it. Still think guns are your way forward though. You're in luck too, they certainly are used in films.:qright7:

well i actually do gymnastics already, it is a great feeling when you are doing a flip and the world around you just slows down and then at the next everything it's back to normal onces you feet hits the ground
    :wtfgif9fr

and good morning to you too supporting member
    Style
    MT/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but i am not just wanting to take martial arts to have something flashing. i also want it so if evenyone trys to mess with my family again.

Get a gun.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Style
    Okinawan Karate
    Last edited by Rhamma; 4/28/2006 11:16am at .
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i actually do gymnastics already, it is a great feeling when you are doing a flip and the world around you just slows down and then at the next everything it's back to normal onces you feet hits the ground. but i am not just wanting to take martial arts to have something flashing. i also want it so if evenyone trys to mess with my family again.
    Oh crikey. This is almost painful.

-daGorilla

Page 1 of 2 12 Last