Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    So basically what you're saying is you are a twat in class.

No.

But lets just say I've learnt to behave myself and stick to practicing the material I'm being taught. Its not that my coach hates neck cranks. He just dosen't like junior grades using them when we are focusing on other things. Which I can understand.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:08am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    No.

But lets just say I've learnt to behave myself and stick to practicing the material I'm being taught. Its not that my coach hates neck cranks. He just dosen't like junior grades using them when we are focusing on other things. Which I can understand.
    So why are you on the internet bragging about tapping out senior grades with techniques your coach clearly doesn't appreciate you using?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 2:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So why are you on the internet bragging about tapping out senior grades with techniques your coach clearly doesn't appreciate you using?

*sigh*

Because I go home limping and feeling alot of pain. I just wanted some sympathy..
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 10:04am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has village idiot title for reason in my opinion.

I also kind of doubt him tapping out seniors with neck crank techs (kubiwaza) that easily. Because neck cranks are also taught in Judo as well.

http://judoinfo.com/kubiwaza.htm

Most of time it's taught to higher rank so if he said he can tap out lower belts, it's believable but not his seniors. So unless he seriously kicks ass in ground, I hardly doubt he can tap his seniors out just like that. Plus if his school doesn't teach kubiwaza to lower ranks, his instructor might be upset that he saw it from somewhere else and just trying it out when he shouldn't be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2006 10:15am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could be the neck crank is dangerous and the instructor did not want some one who not been shown how to do it right trying on his own when he should be working on what the class was on.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789