Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2002 9:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Word up, alter7ate. I just wanted to let you know, I have been a big fan of yours since back in the day. Whether you were alter7ate, chee xiong, ghost, or Andrea place sensei, I always respected your great internet powers. How did you obtain these skills? Peace.

Tony

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2002 10:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god. Alter has an internet Mark! The world must be ending.

The Oldschool is here....and I'm going to Rell in a Randbasket!

Posted On:
    8/19/2002 11:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THANK YOU! You are now an official disciple of my clan!

This is my secret to you...I have never told anyone this particular secret of mine to anyone!
    But you have touch my heart.

In the beginning, I destroyed the Xbox VS PS2 forums...this was during the late Showya Era (10th Grade). After learning some street techniques from the Great Chai and Benjamin, Chai was a member of the Asian Crip and just started Muay Thai with a guy name Shadow. Chai invited me to study Muay Thai and San Shou but at the time I declined.
    Later in the summer of my 10th Grade year (the Showya II Era), I worked with Teen Teamworks...

I then became interested in the Martial Arts again...right at the beginning of the Ninjitsu Era, I learned about Mixed Martial Arts through learning of the Great Judo Master Kimura.

Kimura then became my Martial Arts hero, I then trolled the Adcombat forum from Sept. 3, 2001 to Nov. 22, 2001. (September 11 happened during this Era)

I think I got my Internet power from the great Masahiko Kimura.

With my already strong artistic/creative imaginations and never say die attitude...I quickly went from a fan of Martial Arts into a Professional Troll. Soon I started my cartoons of Shannon Logan and BJJ VS other styles.
    Pdeking Sensei was my Anti-BJJ teacher (sensei).

On Dec. 30, 2001, I retired from Trolling and have no more Free ISP.

I visited the Internet World through the Library...after my unsurprassed control of the ADCC forum, I started playing America Checkers.
    I played over 800 games from January 2002 to Aug. 2, 2002. and reached the rank of 1735 at Yahoo.

I visited Jiu-jitsu.net alot until the pretty Art Student teacher (sensei) Andrea Place...but after her 5 weeks at Edison High School, I guided her to the next world with my "scary" good bye note.
    Andrea Place was the few who touched my heart. In my book, she is 9 out of 10 in BEAUTY! (I am accurate since I have a Strong taste of women!)

Right before the start of this summer (Evolution Era)...I was so depressed and decide to write threat notes. I was sent to the mental Hospital...when I got back, I talked with Peedeeshaolin and he invited me to Mcdojo.com.
    Ruk and Raiden challenged my unbeatable Kimura level Trolling skills...but I was pass my Trolling prime. I defeated Ruk in a grappling match, we have not yet fight Vale Tudo. I didn't fight Raiden yet.

AOL kicked us out but I got in again...using those AOL free trials again and again.

On the last day of July, I ordered Aranha's BJJ MasterText.

Then I ordered some colon cleansing herbs....and it arrived today. I am working on it, I'll be fasting for 7 days.
    The colon cleansing kit was supposed to work with a Colonic...but I thought that was "GAY"! so I decided to find out my own method.

And now it's 14 days till the end of the Evolution Era, then I will be going to see the "fearsome" end of my High School years.

If I recover my digestion ability...I will buy a Zinc 60mg 100 tablet bottle and add it with GrandMaster Dr.Lin's herbs......This way, I will become a Sex Machine that only Dr.Lin himself could rival. When I have a chance with a girl...she will be surprised of my Kimura level sex skills and endurance!

If this goes as I see it...it will be the beginning of a new life for me!

Edited by - alter7nate on August 20 2002 00:14:55

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 6:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 7:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am the best there ever was, is, or ever will be

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread has caught the gay...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chokey Wokey,

you're a good kid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 7:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When are you coming back to ADCC?

The Hunter gave me AIDS thing got more mileage than I had expected.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not, I'll post there occasionally but I'm not coming back there to make more than a couple posts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 1:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That forum would be better off without HUNTER.

It really annoys me that everyone rushes to defend him when I mess with him. HUNTER is a sick puppy and deserves to messed with.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast