223802 Bullies, 3755 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 63
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Lane is offline
    Lane's Avatar

    Ex-ninja

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,350

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 10:41am


     Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    You two calm the hell down or there's going to be some tool lyrics enacted live on this forum
    ooooh... are we talking Stinkfist or Aenima? Or possibly Shedding Skin?

    ...

    Because, you know, if it's the first one, I don't want to see the video.
    --
    L.
  2. BurningFist is offline

    Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 10:51am


     Style: Hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so now im not allowed to post my opinion on these forums without having them **** upon?
  3. RaiNnyX4 is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sapporo
    Posts
    662

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:05am


     Style: Aikido/Judo/BJJ/Naginata

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually had a kid come into my club wearing one of those naruto headbands. Actually he wasn't much of a kid but more of a 19 year old morbidly obese japophile college student who thought he was a ninja. The guy was a complete spaz and was jumping around throwing horrible round house kicks and doing awful rolls and cartwheels. When I started warming up the class he would get winded and sit down from doing things like...stretching!!! When it came time to do some actual techniques he started saying quite awesome stuff like "I've pretty much mastered every martial art there is." and "This isn't how we do it in my dojo. We do it a deadly way!" Eventually I had to pull him aside and work with him personally because the other students were getting quite annoyed with all of his talking and masterful teaching. Luckily (or unlucky for him) I had decided to teach sankyo that night. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing and I proceeded to jab him in the stomach everytime he applied his "deadly" sankyo.
  4. FredGarvinMP is offline
    FredGarvinMP's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    348

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:05am


     Style: Koei-Kan, Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    ooooh... are we talking Stinkfist or Aenima? Or possibly Shedding Skin?

    ...

    Because, you know, if it's the first one, I don't want to see the video.
    I was thinking JohhnyCache would implement some Prison Sex...and he can leave that video at home.
  5. Lane is offline
    Lane's Avatar

    Ex-ninja

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,350

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:23am


     Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningFist
    so now im not allowed to post my opinion on these forums without having them **** upon?
    You see, posting your opinion automatically invites critique of that opinion; any time one uses persuasive or otherwise weighted language, that person invites a response in the same. This is the general rule of the dialectic; if you wish not to have your opinions shat upon, form better opinions and support them with better reasoning. Do not expect to be coddled.

    Quote Originally Posted by "FredGavinMP
    I was thinking JohhnyCache would implement some Prison Sex...and he can leave that video at home.
    No no, Prison Sex is the sole domain of the mods, and can occur only in Trollshido.
    --
    L.
  6. BurningFist is offline

    Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:49am


     Style: Hapkido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiNnyX4
    I actually had a kid come into my club wearing one of those naruto headbands. Actually he wasn't much of a kid but more of a 19 year old morbidly obese japophile college student who thought he was a ninja. The guy was a complete spaz and was jumping around throwing horrible round house kicks and doing awful rolls and cartwheels. When I started warming up the class he would get winded and sit down from doing things like...stretching!!! When it came time to do some actual techniques he started saying quite awesome stuff like "I've pretty much mastered every martial art there is." and "This isn't how we do it in my dojo. We do it a deadly way!" Eventually I had to pull him aside and work with him personally because the other students were getting quite annoyed with all of his talking and masterful teaching. Luckily (or unlucky for him) I had decided to teach sankyo that night. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing and I proceeded to jab him in the stomach everytime he applied his "deadly" sankyo.
    That is stupid....but also stupid that you solve problems that way.

    wut?!1 u thinx narudo iz a gud show?!?!?!!1 N00B IZ T3H SUX LOLOLOLOL

    Seriously, though, I was dreading the day this would happen. Why can't people just watch TV and be lazy instead of watching TV and being delusional?
    Buy the way you talk it sounds like you play on the computer to much. or maybe its all the gay porn you watch. half the people on these boards act like assholes ,who probably dont even actually know any martial art, but are posers who like to think they do.
  7. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:55am

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to watch DBZ and publicly said it aloud. I was younger and didn't know any better. Nowadays, I may watch it from a tape from the privacy of my closet. :icon_razz
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  8. RaiNnyX4 is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sapporo
    Posts
    662

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 12:07pm


     Style: Aikido/Judo/BJJ/Naginata

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaiNnyX4
    I actually had a kid come into my club wearing one of those naruto headbands. Actually he wasn't much of a kid but more of a 19 year old morbidly obese japophile college student who thought he was a ninja. The guy was a complete spaz and was jumping around throwing horrible round house kicks and doing awful rolls and cartwheels. When I started warming up the class he would get winded and sit down from doing things like...stretching!!! When it came time to do some actual techniques he started saying quite awesome stuff like "I've pretty much mastered every martial art there is." and "This isn't how we do it in my dojo. We do it a deadly way!" Eventually I had to pull him aside and work with him personally because the other students were getting quite annoyed with all of his talking and masterful teaching. Luckily (or unlucky for him) I had decided to teach sankyo that night. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing and I proceeded to jab him in the stomach everytime he applied his "deadly" sankyo.

    That is stupid....but also stupid that you solve problems that way.
    Sorry, I should've mentioned that I did try talking to him plenty of times but nothing was getting through to this guy. And I wasn't hitting him very hard just a light jab to his gut. There's no way it was hurting this kid physically and was really meant to show him that he had no clue what he was doing. In a college setting especially you have to deal with all kinds of hot-heads and wackos. I've never seen as many jerks and weirdos at any of the dojos I've trained at for years as I have in one semester of college. Sometimes there are people that don't listen to you no matter what you do, just like this kid.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 12:11pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningFist
    That is stupid....but also stupid that you solve problems that way.



    Buy the way you talk it sounds like you play on the computer to much. or maybe its all the gay porn you watch. half the people on these boards act like assholes ,who probably dont even actually know any martial art, but are posers who like to think they do.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !


    Go back to MAP. You thought the April Fool's joke was still ongoing.

    If you can't fight don't go to a gym where you are going to get your ass kicked.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    4/03/2006 12:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiNnyX4
    Sorry, I should've mentioned that I did try talking to him plenty of times but nothing was getting through to this guy. And I wasn't hitting him very hard just a light jab to his gut. There's no way it was hurting this kid physically and was really meant to show him that he had no clue what he was doing. In a college setting especially you have to deal with all kinds of hot-heads and wackos. I've never seen as many jerks and weirdos at any of the dojos I've trained at for years as I have in one semester of college. Sometimes there are people that don't listen to you no matter what you do, just like this kid.
    Look burningfist isn't an instructor. Fighting instructors know, there are students that need an ass-whoopin' to realize they suck.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.