Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:24am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol
    He said he had "several years of BJJ" ... gruh?
    Methinks he doth lie too much.

Someone invite him over here.
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 5:37pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (In the "Nunchucks vidoe" Did he actually say that he created a regular choke from behind!? Oh well, later he actually says that they used to drill that a lot when he trained ju-jitsu....

"Step back and you can crack a persons neck".

"I'm making my hand big, it's like it's a big moon. So the person gets very interested in what my hand is doing there and when he's not looking I can throw a kick to the groin."

"Normal Cart-wheel, this can be used if someone is trying to kill you with a car."

This is actually kind of fun to watch.. ;P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 5:42pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So apparently instead of side-stepping said car or leaping out of the way, his strategy of choice is to attempt a cartwheel so that if the manuever fails, he is guaranteed to be dead in lieu of being in pain. Ninjitsu - Darwinism in martial arts....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 5:44pm

Style: Shutting up and training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently he's an instructor. Fuckin hell.

Still, he has better kicks than me. That's because of my years of training in Wing Chun and their anti-kicks, see.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 7:21pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    "thats cool. the koga style is more dark. More assassination etc....i trained with my sensei who was just someone i had known but wuz unaware that he did ninjutsu...and he said he would teach me...so my training consisted of 11:00 at night-3:00 in the morn on a golf course, every night. Intense training. So if you want to b anal u could say that i technichaly dont have an official black belt...but then we never used belt on golf courses and niethier did the anicient ninja so...i dont care, i no the techniques and how to appkly them and i dont care about "official" "

Aaaaw, he's cute! Can I keep him? ;P

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 7:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you don't know where he's been!

Spoiler:
    So his 'friend' used to 'take' him to a secluded golf course until the early hours of the morning. Okaaay.

"Time for your initiation son. This is called "The Rod of Pain", but don't worry, it only hurts the first time..."

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 8:23pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, did you see his "sleeper hold" technique that he was "taught over and over again" in Jujutsu class for "several years." Oh my god this kid is so naive it hurts the ears to listen too.

Several years? How old is this kid? Several years even... and i love how is favorite TV show is "Walker Texas Ranger"... oh my god... I couldn't have devised a funnier profile if I had tried... "XMA" it's a good thing i wasn't drinking milk or that **** would have flown right out my nose.

I love how he says he created the whole dumbass TKD "foot catch kick to the face" thing... oh god... this kid is great. I almost want to post a link to this thread in the comments... but i'm afraid to scare him away because I soooo want to see more. It's so funny, I just want to see what he comes up with next.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 4/03/2006 8:31pm at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 8:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im completely obsessed with martial arts. It is my life, and i am completely dedicated to it. I have a black belt in Ninjutsu and im working toward my black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, i have several years BJJ training and i compete in XMA. If you wanna no more just holler
    I missed where it said where he claimed to have several years of BJJ training... HA HA HA HA HA HA ... this kid doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground much less several years of BJJ...

Those sure are some pretty stances for someone who claims BJJ... if you held those kind of dumb ass stances in Judo you'd get tossed around like a 13 year old boy at a Nambla convention. BJJ can't be any different. Then the whole... "sleeper hold" commentary...

It just doesn't get any better than this.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real ninja's speak out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je-r_w5XdWc&search=ninja

OKay now... CHECK THIS ONE OUT. Funnier than anything on www.realultimatepower.net

Except maybe the hatemail section.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 11:50pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah to be 18 and stupid again...I think the kid's confusing a homoerotic midnight rendevous with "ninjer training"...unless we count the stealth arts he used to evade detection on the way to his tryst....
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast