Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 5:21am

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yo back from the gulf! *Nothing to do with Bullshido - GG

Only for a few days my cousin Gloria was killed in a car accident and the Army was kind enough to give me a 5 day leave. In the meantime ive been browsing the site and noticed things havent changed much except for this lurker bullshit. Oh yeah i think it's funny as hell "Anthony vs. JFS" as usual JFS in the spotlight again?! I was kinda wonderin about his BJJ background but whatever I thought a few BJJ brownbelts were at that Maryland throwdown? Didnt anyone test him and ****? But like i said whatever the dude gave me a solid on Iraq . Well im watchin Bushido on a live feed so i gotta go just wanted to check in and wish all you people the best!

cant believe Baroni finished Yuki that quick:new_bdays
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 4/02/2006 5:39am at .

software engineer

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 8:38am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Zarella
    cant believe Baroni finished Yuki that quick:new_bdays
    Ah! Spoilers!

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 9:36am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry about your cousin, glad you got out of the sandbox for a bit. If you want even more leave, give your 1SG a big kiss when you get back - er, better make it your XO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2006 4:51pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Sorry about your cousin, glad you got out of the sandbox for a bit. If you want even more leave, give your 1SG a big kiss when you get back - er, better make it your XO.
    Man it really sucks over there, I was ready to get it on and instead find myself in a cement barricade city. The only good thing is there's a Subway 2 minutes away from my mod/trailer home and im on seperate rations. I already asked the sarge how i can get out of this chickenshit outfit. I only have a few months to go, and im out of the Army FOREVER. The only people really seeing anything over there are the private security companies. The rest of us are holed up and the officers wont let us do anything. Most boring tour of duty i ever saw. My advice for anyone who wants to join up DONT or at the very least go airborne or into a unit where your not watching paint dry, detailes up the ass or like me handing out aspirins to people who arent even sick. Well im outa here Tuesday and have a helluva lot of drinking to catch up on:new_blowi

Oh yeah thanks for the kind words, the fact is i didnt even know her that well but any excuse will do if you know what i mean!
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 4/02/2006 4:53pm at .